Warzone Stories

GazzaGarratt

6 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

who is that freaking out in the party?? Lol

That would be me!!!

Let's sort something out then dude. Maybe arrange a night on it in advance and we can get on a wee bit earlier so it doesn't kill all baby duties 👍🏻

11 hours ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

what’s your PSN?

G_dub52, I am in the regiment too dude 👍

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

Has anyone noticed just last few days that games seem MUCH harder? My 2 mates have 2.5+ kd's and were ripping people before but as a trio we can't do fuck all anymore. Almost as though they've cranked up the skill based match making again, not sure if anyones heard or experienced anything similar 

On 6/1/2020 at 6:41 PM, Dan94 said:

Has anyone noticed just last few days that games seem MUCH harder? My 2 mates have 2.5+ kd's and were ripping people before but as a trio we can't do fuck all anymore. Almost as though they've cranked up the skill based match making again, not sure if anyones heard or experienced anything similar 

I am starting to notice this more and more over the last few days. In particular duos is just crazy. There are no places you can drop without having a big shootout as soon as you hit the deck but to be fair thats part of the fun. I am struggling to place higher up at the moment however that may be because im shite 🤣

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

I am starting to notice this more and more over the last few days. In particular duos is just crazy. There are no places you can drop without having a big shootout as soon as you hit the deck but to be fair thats part of the fun. I am struggling to place higher up at the moment however that may be because im shite [emoji1787]
I saw Driftor done a video on it about how it's going the same way as PUBG, Fortnite etc where it's just so sweaty and the SBMM is so tough that you have to be playing 24/7 to have a chance of getting a good game.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

On 5/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, Stretch616 said:

Here you go fellas!! @G_dub52  @slamminbones

It's even better than I remembered!! 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant Thanx for the upload. 

Is there anyway you can send me the clip if you have it still. 

slamminbones.png

4 hours ago, Dan94 said:

I saw Driftor done a video on it about how it's going the same way as PUBG, Fortnite etc where it's just so sweaty and the SBMM is so tough that you have to be playing 24/7 to have a chance of getting a good game.

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk

I suppose thats just how most FPS PvP games go after a while. More hardcore and serious players play the game than casuals.

1 hour ago, slamminbones said:

Brilliant Thanx for the upload. 

Is there anyway you can send me the clip if you have it still. 

You can download it from youtube yourself I believe.

21 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I suppose thats just how most FPS PvP games go after a while. More hardcore and serious players play the game than casuals.

You can download it from youtube yourself I believe.

Thank you just managed it. 

slamminbones.png

19 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Quite weird, as I said that my friend & I played some duos last night and it seemed a lot better. Not sure if because it was duos which I haven't played much, but my mate at work also said he thinks SBMM has been toned down a touch last few days, lobbies seem less sweaty.

Resurrecting our dear ol' megathread!

We've had some top nights on Warzone of late. Definitely enjoying when we jump in to quickly call out a target of kills and number of contracts to complete in a game. @J-Lurch , @Macca89 , @LordBaguette and myself have done a few games and had some great top 10 finishes. Some lovely team wipes too.

Tom and my gamertags didn't show on this post match report but it was a top game nonetheless. Shame it ended with me being taken out cleanly by a sniper after Macca did the hard work in getting us back in the game for the small circle showdown 🤣 I'll get the clip added shortly!

18088b8fe7452-screenshotUrl.jpg

Another 10+ kills as a team with James and Macca. We ended up 3rd in this game.

18088b8cbc236-screenshotUrl.jpg

And finally, what a game this was. Managed to get Cal 'Bobby Sandstorm' @TheMuggySpud  on the Warzone journey, with Connor @JamaicanSteve  by our side. Macca was going ham with the HDR, popping people's heads clean off whilst we were running our arses off to stay alive in the zone. I don't think Cal was ready for my objective based play as at one stage as he had no clue where I was...only to check the map and see me 500m away grabbing a contract cos I just can't sit still and snipe 🤣

We nearly made it to the end, when the boxes restocked. We grabbed a few extra perks and set off up the hill, only to be blindsided and caught up between a few teams. Pretty sure finished 5th overall but a never-ending rollercoaster of game with 18 kills as a team was a great feeling.

18088b8861770-screenshotUrl.jpg

Let's get some more stories up on how you've got on for Warzone. Don't care what mode, just share how you've been getting on!

45 minutes ago, datfroggieguy said:

If anyone wants to que up "babyspitter" on PS5. Im on on my days off only but you wont regret the wins. Usually play rebirth but I like the big map too.

44 minutes ago, datfroggieguy said:

Man that banner is old. I need a new one that doesn't have the [|A|] on it lol

Sounds like that profile needs updating matey! 🤣 I've sent a new friend request though cos looks like your old Froggie tag has gone!

Just now, GazzaGarratt said:

Sounds like that profile needs updating matey! 🤣 I've sent a new friend request though cos looks like your old Froggie tag has gone!

I accepted, unfortunately my email for that older gamertag expired due to inactivity leaving no way to recover the account.

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

Well, a cheeky few games at the end of the night weren't going very well so @Macca89 , @datfroggieguy  and myself decided it was the last one of the night. Surprising ourselves, we seemed to get through the smaller circle after losing our Gulag's early doors. The final 20 left started to become very twitchy as people were coming from all angles, but we managed to find a sweet spot where they didn't spot us....until all carnage broke loose! Quick kills, self-revive central, and some great team combo kills to keep us in the game left us to kill the final two single people to get for the W. I clearly got giddy and tried to get the kill but got nailed, but left Macca and Froggie to pincer move the last man for well deserved win!!

Great game. Here's the last 5 mins of the game. GGFG!!

Our Final Kill summary. 14 total kills, high damage from the whole team - we'll take that thank you very much! 😄

180af7ef23310-screenshotUrl.jpg

41 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Well, a cheeky few games at the end of the night weren't going very well so @Macca89 , @datfroggieguy  and myself decided it was the last one of the night. Surprising ourselves, we seemed to get through the smaller circle after losing our Gulag's early doors. The final 20 left started to become very twitchy as people were coming from all angles, but we managed to find a sweet spot where they didn't spot us....until all carnage broke loose! Quick kills, self-revive central, and some great team combo kills to keep us in the game left us to kill the final two single people to get for the W. I clearly got giddy and tried to get the kill but got nailed, but left Macca and Froggie to pincer move the last man for well deserved win!!

Great game. Here's the last 5 mins of the game. GGFG!!

Our Final Kill summary. 14 total kills, high damage from the whole team - we'll take that thank you very much! 😄

180af7ef23310-screenshotUrl.jpg

Amazing — that's some serious damage.

Some great games late Friday with @Macca89 , @datfroggieguy  and @Tadnothad  on Warzone. Best games are always when they are unexpected. A 5th, 3rd and then a close 2nd in the early hours of the morning. Froggie was on fire, which was even more incredible with Tom @LordBaguette  coming back from the pub to discuss the worlds news with us all! 🤣🤣