Harry Potter Mod

J4MES OX4D

Well that looks amazing! It's crazy to think of the amount of work that must have gone in to making this!

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

No friggin way! That's awesome! I fancy playing that mod. And it's free?

Yeah it's free, if you go to youtube there's a link taking you to download it.  I'm not 100% sure how you go about setting it up but I can't imagne it's that complicated.

I'm also now wondering if it's a single player experience or if it would work on a server hmmmmm

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@Greboth @Spacedeck  did one of you work out if it worked on a MP server or if its SP?

There's is an option upon first loading the world in where you have the opportunity to select Mutiplayer.  It supports up to 4 but all 4 must start the game at the same time, you can't join a game already in progress, if it's in-progress people can only join as spectator. You are given the option to create a LAN world and it gives port number but beyond this, I'm not 100% sure where to find the details needed to connect? @Greboth I imagine you have a better understanding than I do.

A little searching via Discorg and this is our asnwer:

How to play co-op

There are a few different ways the map can be played in Multiplayer. You can upload the map to your server. If you do this, make sure that the server has command blocks enabled and that there are no plugins that interfere with Vanilla Minecraft commands (A common example would be Essentials). You also need to make sure that flight is allowed. You can also play the map together via LAN. If you are on the same Network you can do this by pressing “Open to LAN”. If you are not on the same network you can still connect to your friend’s world using LAN by using Hamachi or a similar program.