Grounded

Grounded will be available Spring 2020 for Xbox One digitally through Xbox Game Preview and with Xbox Game Pass, the Microsoft Store, and on Steam. Grounded will be the first Xbox Game Preview title available with Xbox Game Pass.

On Steam, well that's music to my ears.

It will also be 4 player co-op 🙂

Looks like there's some form of a campaign/onjective in this one to discover what someone has left around the place which makes it even more inviting for me. Damn Rachel, you're killing me with these survival games 😁 

Its £24.99 atm so I see whats occuring as its getting close to Crimbo. Great idea, lets hope it has lots of crafting items to make and do different stuff. 

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looks like there's some form of a campaign/onjective in this one to discover what someone has left around the place which makes it even more inviting for me. Damn Rachel, you're killing me with these survival games 😁 

Its £24.99 atm so I see whats occuring as its getting close to Crimbo. Great idea, lets hope it has lots of crafting items to make and do different stuff. 

It’s full co-op campaign with a proper story and what I can only imagine is plenty of items to craft. 

This is already shaping up to be one of the best games I’ve played, it plays so smoothly and looks incredible. Also it’s somehow still in early access, even though it looks like a finished triple A game.

Jumped on to play with @phil bottle yesterday, we’ve started to set up a little base by the pond. Still got plenty to do as we haven’t searched everywhere and still have all the story to do.

Also if you’re out at night time, it’s actually bloody scary 😂

665FC876-7BAA-4DB8-AC63-B3CDA3F656B7.jpeg

@phil bottle, myself and my mate George started a new world on Tuesday. This one started smoothly, we let George figure stuff out on his own until we’d hit the point Phil and myself got up to. Then the spiders came! we got trapped inside a building, with a spider on the outside. That spider then managed to squeeze itself into the building and attempted to royally fuck us. Luckily we got out...but whilst standing outside the building we heard a noise behind us. Yep, another bloody spider. We ran and ran quick, only turning back to see if it was still following...it was.

Once we’d retreated enough, we regrouped and started to make a base.

I can’t tell you all enough how good this game is, still lots to explore and do. We haven’t even ventured into the pond or about 70% of the garden. 

I’m massively looking forward to the next session!

I think I shat myself rather quickly when i jumped on for my first few hours on Sunday, seeing those massive spiders and one that went to start coming my way!

The looks are fantastic and as opposed to all other survival games that we're playing right now, it does give something different through those cartoon-esque graphics, crafting system and story mode within the co-op game. Very Green Hell but not as gruesome. For an early access game it has a lot to offer straight off the bat. The only things that have been a little annoying is the UI as you can get stuck working out what to press as there doesn't seem to be many shortkeys for things like crafting, etc.

I'm interested to see if the story grips us all and also if there will be some form of skill points, etc in the future.

I did really enjoy our time on this game when we played it last time. Anywhere else that explains how much they've expanded on the story at all @phil bottle?

This may be a decent one to start some multiplayer story progression together again if people wanted to try this out now? Guessing the survival PC lot may fancy some group up sessions on weekend maybe.... @TurboR56Mini  @RenFengge @Tar-Eruntalion  @tronic44 @Diddums @crispymorgan  @Greboth and anyone else fancying PC survival group ups, what do you all think?

Is it on Game Pass?  I remember reading about this a while back.  I may take a swing at it.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

57 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

It is indeed on Game Pass, definitely recommend 🙂

Excellent!  I'll install this on my PC.  🤘🏻

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 9/30/2022 at 2:21 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I did really enjoy our time on this game when we played it last time. Anywhere else that explains how much they've expanded on the story at all @phil bottle?

This may be a decent one to start some multiplayer story progression together again if people wanted to try this out now? Guessing the survival PC lot may fancy some group up sessions on weekend maybe.... @TurboR56Mini  @RenFengge @Tar-Eruntalion  @tronic44 @Diddums @crispymorgan  @Greboth and anyone else fancying PC survival group ups, what do you all think?

Woah where was my invite 😛

I love the premise of this but no one I know is really into these games so I would love to jump on with a few of you. Is it cross play i.e. Can I join on my XBOX or do I need to get the laptop out?

12 hours ago, Bluebear said:

@Luseth the Xbox store page mentions 'Xbox cross-platform co-op' so I assume you'd be fine to play it with the Xbox? We'd have to try it and see

If it doesn't it's not an issue as I can install on the laptop just find it harder to game on there with young uns so I would be on less often ^_^ 

I will get installed on both anyway 🙂 

Nice to see so much interest on this! As I believe you play the story progression on whoever is the main party leader, theres chances we can have multiple games going at once which i'm cool with. Its defo a weekend game for me - I'll try and set a few sessions up and lets go from there!

Happy to try crossplay too if that helps anyone 🙂