Marvel: The New Warriors

J4MES OX4D

Oh god, they've named the two lead characters (non-binary of course) 'Snowflake' and 'Safespace'๐Ÿ˜‚

marvel-new-warriors-snowflake-safespace-
COMICBOOK.COM

Marvel fans are super upset about The New Warriors reveal, especially concerning Safespace and [...]

Fucking cringe! The announcement is getting absolutely ridiculed online it's quite funny. At least they can blame Captain Corona for when it fails and costs the Marvel brand heavily!

What's the backstory behind New Warriors? I mean the heroes look crap, regardless of whatever they are but a quick google search on the comic book and I can't find these characters. Why aren't they the New Warrior real characters from the comic?

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What's the backstory behind New Warriors? I mean the heroes look crap, regardless of whatever they are but a quick google search on the comic book and I can't find these characters. Why aren't they the New Warrior real characters from the comic?

Part of me feels like this will be a joke, unless the comic has a comedy aspect to it. Iโ€™d never heard of the comic before now, maybe they wanted to spice it up by spicing it down with having characters like this?

ย 

ย