Warzone Mode

J4MES OX4D

Seems the inevitable Battle Royale mode in on the verge of launching and the menu has even 'glitched' to show this

6 months too late really and I'm sure it will just add more issues to the game in which the MP and other modes will be neglected just like we saw with Treyarch and BO4 after Blackout was raking it in. I'm getting pretty sick of BR games now and I hope this gen ends them. It's not needed in Modern Warfare and the landscape they have created for it is pretty garbage. 200 players is very ambitious and if it works solidly then it may bring a grand experience but clearly a lot of time has gone into this in the background and the game has suffered for it. 

6 hours ago, Dan94 said:

"6 months too late really"

I actually think its the perfect time to release it. Multiplayer getting a little stale, something new to work towards instead. If you have it on release, you split the players right from the off

Yep, new gamemode at a time when the core CoD people are wavering is great timing. I can see everyone trying it out...

However.

No one knows for sure what Warzone actually is. Drifter put out a video explaining this as they seem to be removing lots of people's info. They really want to keep this under wraps and try and build some form of hype, if thats what you can do these days with CoD games.

2 hours ago, crippled_viper said:

War zone is sooo ghey. Tried it in Blackops and didn’t like it. They should take war zone idea and make it a huge multiplayer like battlefield. 

It's pretty different from the battle royale mode in Black Ops 4. Other than it being a CoD game and Battle royale, not many similarities at all

1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

War zone is sooo ghey. Tried it in Blackops and didn’t like it. They should take war zone idea and make it a huge multiplayer like battlefield. 

Alright Matty! Hope you're well and safe mate?

Ah man, Warzone is completely different to Black Ops dude. You tried it? Its actually feels a huge Battlefield War arena with tons of stuff going on, like contracts, looting, people everywhere. I totally agree with @ChaosGladiator  on this one. Oh, and completely free. Maybe trying it in a group gives you a better feeling? (although Warzone Solo can be awesome too, I found that out this week).