New Update Wipes Stats

J4MES OX4D

Apparently the latest update has a major bug where users are prompted after updating if they want to reset their stats. If you select 'yes', your stats are wiped. If you select 'no', you can't play the game. The only way around this is to reset your console.

It just beggars belief really how such bugs can occur and why updates aren't extensively tested. You wont see this in the likes of Overwatch, CSGO, Siege and other major multiplayer games made with the utmost care in their execution. 

IW are a shambles. 

Yeah I heard about that, absolutely shocking that an update has such a feature.

We ironed out a few bugs, but unleashed a Trojan to troll the haters. Either reset or it breaks. I have downloaded the update and haven't been on MW to get the option yet. Hopefully it's fixed or I will hard reset fo sure. The stats don't even bother me, but have some gold guns including 2 gold launchers. 

Don't want to lose progress, challenges, blueprints. I even heard some people lost their battlepass. Truly dispicable behaviour, why does this stuff even happen?

It's like 3 months after launch........

It's a real strange one. Why would the game prompt such a warning that stats could be deleted if it's an error?

Hmmm, me thinks a little conspiracy theory coming on.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 1/24/2020 at 11:35 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

It's a real strange one. Why would the game prompt such a warning that stats could be deleted if it's an error?

Hmmm, me thinks a little conspiracy theory coming on.

Me too, I havent seen or heard of anyone having that issue