Until September 17th 2020. A devastating blow

I can see why Square Enix announced the other day that the Final Fantasy VII Remake was now releasing in April. I just hope Cyberpunk isn't pushed back any further. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm happy to wait for a complete and finished game, it's not like I'm short of games to play. @tronic44 what is the star date in the time zone your brain currently resides in? Imaginarium time machin

Until September 17th 2020. A devastating blow   I can see why Square Enix announced the other day that the Final Fantasy VII Remake was now releasing in April. I just hope Cyberpunk isn

Pretty sure the year’s 2078, so the game must have been out for a year. That’s how it works, right?

I honestly thought this was already out 😂

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect

I'm happy to wait for a complete and finished game, it's not like I'm short of games to play.
@tronic44 what is the star date in the time zone your brain currently resides in? Imaginarium time machine means you have already completed CyperPunk 2 I imagine. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 1/17/2020 at 1:27 PM, phil bottle said:

I'm happy to wait for a complete and finished game, it's not like I'm short of games to play.
@tronic44 what is the star date in the time zone your brain currently resides in? Imaginarium time machine means you have already completed CyperPunk 2 I imagine. emoji28.png

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the year’s 2078, so the game must have been out for a year. That’s how it works, right?

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect