FG Rainbow 6 Party Nights Megathread

GazzaGarratt

I thought we were supposed to make it harder for our own teams, not easier? 😂

Great night last after changing up FG Friday yesterday to Rainbow 6. 8 of us for quite a while...honestly Cripsy, you have to sort your connection issues. Alex was killing me bloody everywhere and thats not right that he nailed me pretty much most rounds. @J&B  managed his best to shoot every part of me before wreaking havoc on the enemy. Breadcakes @MrBiron  cursed the first game by thinking him, @crispymorgan and me would destroy Alex, @fg_cal  and @Stretch616 ...yeah, that didn't end well.

Glad Matty @Misneach_  got involved too. Although him saying its his first go and acting like a noob when he was with me, and then coming MVP when he went to the other side was proper dodgy as hell.

Note to self - Always pull down enemy shields protecting the bomb. It adds to the intensity of diffusing the bomb and everybody shits their pants. Go big or go home I say. GG's everyone, we'll put it in the rotation for some Fridays as well as other nights 👍

@GazzaGarratt @crispymorgan Ajay-1997 @Stretch616  @fg_cal  @MrBiron  @Misneach_  @J&B

Was a really good crack.

I forgot how much Iiked the game to be honest, although my aim at times was absolute dog shite!!

It's the amount of new operators that has me confused. No idea what half of them do and the counters for them. I guess time will be the main key to solving that part

15 hours ago, Misneach_ said:

This was epic and I’m hoping we can do it again this week. If it’s not on the calendar post it up there. I’m going to ensure updates are completed and leave work promptly this Friday.

Absolutely mate. Theres a Friday one for next week so get on it!

Also, I imagine if once GTA finishes this Friday, if everyone is still around I'm happy to switch over to it again 👍