FG Videos In 2020

tronic44

Untitled design.png

With 2019 coming to a close ive decided to put more of an effort in next year, there will be more videos, more streaming, more games, more everything!

How ever, for this to be the best year yet, we obviously need you guys. I‘m calling on you guys to have a think about what you want to see? Whether it’s series of certain games or more montages or anything, just let me know. 

Also if other people want to get involved in making videos or having input or anything, just let me know. I’ll also be rendering out our intro and outro with different music from games so people are able to use them when they create they’re videos.

Below I’ll make a list of games that people may want to see, drop a game down and I’ll add it to the list, along with ideas for videos. All of these games will then help to make an end of year montage.

I want to see this place rocking next year! 

Happy end of 2019 ❤️

Games List:

- GTAV (heists, races)

- Gran Turismo (Time trial) 

- CoD (whole games + montages + custom games)

- Raft (survival series)

- 7 Days to Die (survival series)

- WoW (never played it so not sure what videos you can make)

- Rocket League (Tournaments + whole games)

- The Forest (we started well then I got busy)

- Escape from Tarkov

- Star Citizen

Google drive for video submissions

3 minutes ago, Middle Class Caveman said:

How do we actually make videos? I use a Mac book pro to play WoW - how do I capture it?

You can download some software called OBS, that will record your screen and audio. It’s free and I can help you set it up at some point

7 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Regarding the intro and outro - My skills are limited but if you or anyone has an idea for a different one then I’m happy to try and render it.

I quite like our intro, I just chuck some music from which ever game it is over it. Maybe we could do with a proper outro rather than the picture I have at the end?

16 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

I quite like our intro, I just chuck some music from which ever game it is over it. Maybe we could do with a proper outro rather than the picture I have at the end?

Did I never send you this one with the rotating FG logo?

z89t5pvwdgwiykp?preserve_transparency=Fa
WWW.DROPBOX.COM

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Just now, Greboth said:

Did I never send you this one with the rotating FG logo?

z89t5pvwdgwiykp?preserve_transparency=Fa
WWW.DROPBOX.COM

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

I think you did but I think I forgot about it 🙈😂

Love it Rich and I'm loving the ideas so far.

I really want to see more montage videos. You did a brilliant 'Weekend' one where you took some clips from what you played and over 3 minutes of fun and lolz. The funnier the better. Also, montages feel like they can include everyone in FG, just in case everyone doesn't own the game.

Other games I'd suggest:

Rainbow 6 Siege

Apex Legends

Titanfall 2

We also need gamemode ideas. Like Sniper only, etc. That does mean @Diddums needs to actually use the right weapon though...

53 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Love it Rich and I'm loving the ideas so far.

I really want to see more montage videos. You did a brilliant 'Weekend' one where you took some clips from what you played and over 3 minutes of fun and lolz. The funnier the better. Also, montages feel like they can include everyone in FG, just in case everyone doesn't own the game.

Other games I'd suggest:

Rainbow 6 Siege

Apex Legends

Titanfall 2

We also need gamemode ideas. Like Sniper only, etc. That does mean @Diddums needs to actually use the right weapon though...

I was figured i'd try and make at least one big montage next year, it will be so easy if i do it as i go! Note to self, stop being lazy haha

I remember that weekend video but can't remember what it's like. I'll add those other games to the list as well, we don't have to do them all. They're just ideas at the moment because i obviously can't do 15 games worth of series 😂

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

But where’s the fun in that? Half the fun is sniping Didds in the face as he is too far away to use a shotgun 🤣

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

7 hours ago, datfroggieguy said:

I miss the old COD Montages. I have no real interest in other games mostly due to no time to really play them.

Via the FG App

Yep, love all montages. I think theres room for all types of them. We need you to start recording clips and sending them across Froggie 😎👍

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

When do you want people to start submitting videos to you mate @tronic44?

Straight away 🙂 This shared drive has unlimited space so don’t worry about filling it up 👍 I’ve made different game folders to split up the games, if the game you’re uploading isn’t there then make your own.

So it turns out that all the projects for this year are coming through which leaves me with zero time to eat, breath and edit. Pretty sure i fit 2 weeks into last week 😴

This means i'm relying on you guys to pick up the pieces, i will of course be creating some videos but i probably won't be able to do any series or if i do the amount will be limited. Apologies for this as i was really looking forward to making lots of videos this year.

I will how ever still create a forum montage for the year/6 months, so do keep sending videos to the google drive. If anyone feels like making some videos then go onto the google drive and take what you need. The drive has been set up, not only for me but for all of us. Also i will be here on and off so if anyone has any editing questions, fire them my way.

Apologies again.

❤️

Dont apologise mate, you're a busy man!

Let's have a chat about what we can do differently with more people included. It follows on from other chats across here and outside of this place about everyone pulling together and contributing where they can.