Star Citizen Alpha 3.8 - Now Live

phil bottle

• phil bottle changed the title to Star Citizen Alpha 3.8 - Now Live

Had my first try of the new patch. I now spawn at Levski. My choice, though possibly a mistake, as it's kind of out of the way, dodgy and a bit of a dump. Oh right, it's Hackney in space [emoji846][emoji106][emoji28][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 12/24/2019 at 1:38 PM, phil bottle said:

Had my first try of the new patch. I now spawn at Levski. My choice, though possibly a mistake, as it's kind of out of the way, dodgy and a bit of a dump. Oh right, it's Hackney in space emoji846.pngemoji106.pngemoji28.pngemoji847.png

As i was reading that i thought, sounds like Hackney. 😁

How's the game coming along? I see they're still on track for their proper release in the year 2098 😁

As i was reading that i thought, sounds like Hackney. [emoji16]

How's the game coming along? I see they're still on track for their proper release in the year 2098 [emoji16]
It's getting better and better. Runs much better. There's all sorts of missions either involving delivering stuff, private investigations, mercenary missions to kill npc s. There's more planets now plus weather on some of them. I believe 'persistence' will finally be implemented in the next patch. But already recently I got a surprise when I landed my ship on a planet, went to my bunk and logged out. First time I ever logged back in and woke up on my ship on the planet I had landed on. Loved it. It's still got a lot implement but it's taking form.

They're aiming to release Squadron 42 by the end of the year...but we will see...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

16 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

It's getting better and better. Runs much better. There's all sorts of missions either involving delivering stuff, private investigations, mercenary missions to kill npc s. There's more planets now plus weather on some of them. I believe 'persistence' will finally be implemented in the next patch. But already recently I got a surprise when I landed my ship on a planet, went to my bunk and logged out. First time I ever logged back in and woke up on my ship on the planet I had landed on. Loved it. It's still got a lot implement but it's taking form.

They're aiming to release Squadron 42 by the end of the year...but we will see...

Do you know if you can get Squadron seperatly or do you have to buy the whole thing?

I'm actually really happy it's turning out well, i had high hopes for this game and it sounds like it's starting to come together.

Do you know if you can get Squadron seperatly or do you have to buy the whole thing?

I'm actually really happy it's turning out well, i had high hopes for this game and it sounds like it's starting to come together.
Yeah man, both games are now sold separately.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg