Art / Digital Art

11 hours ago, VGon_BGon48 said:

Hey question is there a free artwork program for free that can help me make a logo for my cousin’s business I’m working with jeta and gimp but can’t seem to get the two to cooperate is there any thing I can do?

I've never heard of Jeta before today so I can't really offer any advice with respect to it.  What are you trying to do that they aren't co-operating?

I'm guessing, creating a logo in Jeta and you want to use it in GIMP for other stuff?  With regards to the logo though, GIMP should be able to do most if not all of it on it's own without the need for Jeta.  Though if you want a dedicated vector program, InkScape is free.

31222238434_0137deee3b.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I finished this one a couple of weeks ago, just never posted it.  So I present my complete Alfa Romeo 105 Giulia, I managed to model this one quicker than the Lancia above but I spent more time wor

Thanks mate, yeah apart from a few hours in Minecraft this was all my free time for 3 weeks.  As for being quicker next time, I think a little.  Although I think each model will have unique challenges

So after quite some time out of this thread it's finally time for an update.  So after a little over 3 weeks work, I present a Lancia Delta Integrale Evo modelled and rendered in Blender.