Re-introduction

BoroVC

Hi there if youre reading this. Some older members will remember me but most wont.

The names Kev, im 38 from north east england. 

Ive had a bit of a gaming hiatus over the last few years due to various reasons but im slowly getting back into it. I only got my  PS4 a few months ago so im kinda late to the party!

Im mainly a single player gamer, rpgs are my thing. But currently only playing DayZ.

Im hoping to be a more active poster this time around.

wiredollsig.jpg

Welcome back! Name is definetly familiar 🙂 If you're playing DayZ on the Ps4, myself and two others are currently arming ourselves for WW3 on a server at the moment 😄 

Feel free to add me on Psn (My psn is ChaosGladiator) if you wanna tag along and punish some poor fellows in the unwelcoming land of Chernarus! 😄 

39 minutes ago, BoroVC said:

Hi Dave and Tommy, nice to see you guys again.

@ChaosGladiator yeah man, im up for squadding up sometime. Ill add you on PSN. What servers do you guys play on?

We play on a community one called: !! High loot + freshly wiped + new server !!

It was very new when we first found it so we've been able to stockpile quite a bit of good stuff 😛 It's also only got 5-10 minutes of night time which is great!

Hey up @BoroVC Kev! Welcome back!

Great to see returning faces on here, I'm sure we can certainly help you use your PS4 now you have one.

I'm debating on DayZ for PS4 but I think @phil bottle would kill me as we've played on PC previously.

You should try and pick up a cheap GTA V copy and the CoD MW Remastered version as we have many FG Friday night catch ups with a beer and lots of banter flying around.

Looking forward to seeing you around here more often Kev 👍😎

53 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hey up @BoroVC Kev! Welcome back!

You should try and pick up a cheap GTA V copy and the CoD MW Remastered version as we have many FG Friday night catch ups with a beer and lots of banter flying around.

Looking forward to seeing you around here more often Kev 👍😎

Thanks @GazzaGarratt.

Ive got access to GTAV and MW:R. I havent played CoD in years though. 

wiredollsig.jpg

42 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Get it on ps4 lee, you'll have a blast with Seb, Aaron and Marc!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Only if you do squire 🤓

Nice to hear Kev, let's get you in on the Friday night fun then, it didn't matter how good or bad you are. Apart from @Diddums. Diddums has to try hard whilst we cant let him win or else we have to listen to his insufferable Saffa laugh.