Ghost Recon Breakpoint

J4MES OX4D

Sounds like the game is a buggy mess but the microtransactions are working fine at least🙄

I feel the concept of a 'beta' has lost all meaning with Ubisoft as having one a few days before launch doesn't make sense - just call it a demo FFS! 

Monetization looks nasty in this game 

Laymen Gaming / SkillUp absolutely hammered this game. They've backtracked today on the 'Time Savers' as there'll be out much later in the game but lots of microtransactions still to be everywhere across the game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

This isn't like the Ubisoft of recent years. I'm really not sure why they'd do this unless it's purely for experimental purposes only.
The problem is that within every company there are people pushing in different directions. Ubisoft are no different.

Short term profiteering is winning in the boardroom. Micro Ts bring in the extra money. Can't be disputed when it's all there on a spreadsheet. Revenue. Profits. But no column for angry gamers [emoji106]

Once that pandora box was opened, there was no going back for some of these greedy blinkered fucks.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Saw this on sale in the Ubistore and picked it up for £10 at the weekend. I do like how the bonuses you get playing games allow you to activate a further 20% discount. Wish Steam did that.

They made a lot of changes to this game and playing it in Ghost mode yesterday was a lot of fun.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

52 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Saw this on sale in the Ubistore and picked it up for £10 at the weekend. I do like how the bonuses you get playing games allow you to activate a further 20% discount. Wish Steam did that.

They made a lot of changes to this game and playing it in Ghost mode yesterday was a lot of fun.

I saw it on GamesplanetUK for £6.99 the other week but still didn't get it. If it goes that deep again then I may take the plunge. The original game was an absolute embarrassment but I hear they've overhauled many aspects since Crowbcat obliterated it. Still a huge step backwards form Wildlands by the sounds of it.

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I saw it on GamesplanetUK for £6.99 the other week but still didn't get it. If it goes that deep again then I may take the plunge. The original game was an absolute embarrassment but I hear they've overhauled many aspects since Crowbcat obliterated it. Still a huge step backwards form Wildlands by the sounds of it.

The UI, classes and skill progression is a cluster fuck of poorly thought out logistics. But the gameplay is decent enough, though I have disabled random enemy drones to ensure I keep enjoying it🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg