WOW, Long time no see

lighttzout

13 hours ago, lighttzout said:

Im reintroducing myself because its been years since Ive been active around here. Glad to see its still active with names I remember seeing. I know a lot of you OGs wont remember me but feels good to be back around 🙂

Hey man, hows things? I imagine you're gonna get back into the new CoD coming out soon? Be good to see you online in the party at some point.

Glad you found your way back mate, hopefully you plan on staying longer this time round 👍

Yeah definitely going to be around for the new COD and all the new Destiny stuff that’s upcoming. 

I was so incredibly active during BO3 and I got so burnt out after all the years of hardcore nonstop grind that I lost my taste for COD and making video content that I literally stopped altogether for a long time. I still played but it wasn’t for content or streaming but damn I miss the grind I had in BO3 and the involvement in this forum. I still remember posting my updates each prestige and everything I did on here. I actually found the forum again through an accidental google search of my gamer tag yesterday and I was hit by nostalgia lol. Glad to see it’s still alive. Looking forward to being around more often :) 

Good to hear you'll be around kore often bud 🙂

Yeah, I do feel the new CoD, new Destiny update and potentially Borderlands 3 as well will take up alot of peoples time here.

Lots of good info is starting to come out about Shadowkeep, I cant wait for 1st October to be here.

Still streaming and what not?

Rarely but I for sure have an itch to get back into it. Super excited for new Destiny content, although I’m a bit behind currently. I haven’t played since Season of the Drifter and I want to say my power is just at 600. I’m excited mainly for cross save so now I can play on PC and pick up my progress from PS4