No Man's Sky

I see a lot of love for Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen on here... how about No Man's Sky?

I've been putting a lot of time into it, and the Beyond update is coming a week today. That'll add VR support (I don't have VR though) and apparently full-on MMO style multiplayer where you can randomly bump into people, instead of the lobby system from before.

So... who else on here has No Man's Sky?

I don't think it ever recovered here from the underwhelming release. I know they've been improving on it but some can't lool beyond the lies claiming it was multiplayer at launch.

I picked it up for a fiver when things were really bad and may install if I see anything good.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 8/7/2019 at 11:07 AM, Supernaut said:

I see a lot of love for Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen on here... how about No Man's Sky?

I've been putting a lot of time into it, and the Beyond update is coming a week today. That'll add VR support (I don't have VR though) and apparently full-on MMO style multiplayer where you can randomly bump into people, instead of the lobby system from before.

So... who else on here has No Man's Sky?

I kinda missed it when it went down to a fiver. Now its gone back up around 15/20 - its still not much but i'm really worried it won't be me. it feels like a Minecraft in Space. I kinda get lost not knowing what to do when I don't have big shiny objectives in my face. I think I play games so I have to think too much 😂

I'd like to know more about co-operative play. If there was something worthwhile doing as group then it would definitely become more interesting and valuable for me.