• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its fox news but doesn't matter.  

college.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

College students reject President Trump's immigration views as racist, but they were surprised to learn former President Barack Obama had made a similar promise on the deportation of criminal aliens. 

Look I despise the guy as a person, but the media is the real problem not him.  He says stupid stuff a lot but it's the media that inflames people about it for clicks and views.

I was referring to the Nuremberg rally. Though to be fair, some of the crowd didn't seem impressed with what was going on.

Obama was also a scumbag, that's nothing new. He's not the President any more so referring to him is weak.

The UK has it's own problems, solidarity comrade[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I posted that video just as an example of media influence, not comparing Obama to Trump

"Of course that was Trump because he's a racist white nationalist like you all have been telling me for the last 3 years!"

"Oh wait thats Obama?"

"But he's not a racist nationalist he's cool and hip and totally woke and drinks beer which is what youve been telling me for the past 10 years!"

I love these types of videos.  All these super smart college kids with their big words getting shit on.  Love the stupid looks on their faces haha

I posted that video just as an example of media influence, not comparing Obama to Trump

"Of course that was Trump because he's a racist white nationalist like you all have been telling me for the last 3 years!"
"Oh wait thats Obama?"
"But he's not a racist nationalist he's cool and hip and totally woke and drinks beer which is what youve been telling me for the past 10 years!"

I love these types of videos.  All these super smart college kids with their big words getting shit on.  Love the stupid looks on their faces haha
I agree, those kind of fuckwits are the other side of the coin.

Socially liberal, fiscally conservative, and with that air of superiority that is never deserved.

How easy it is to divide humans against each other.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg