Dead Cells

Nope. Is it an indie game? I feel like I've heard ot before on here but I can't remember when.

Sounds like one for you if you love punching yourself in the balls every 15 minutes though 🙂

Nope. Is it an indie game? I feel like I've heard ot before on here but I can't remember when.

Sounds like one for you if you love punching yourself in the balls every 15 minutes though [emoji846]
Yeah it's an indie game.
Every 15 mins? It's like being punched in the balls constantly. It's the sort of game where one mistake can get you killed instantly. But I love it.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

That good eh? Tbh, providing it's a small loop where you constantly do the same thing rather than start 30 minutes back could be good frustrating fun.

As much as my balls are irrelevant now maybe it's worth a shot inbetween games. How much is it on PS4 right now?

£19.99.
It isn't always a small loop. You can get quite far in and then die. Luckily any unlocks are permanent.
Best thing is to watch some videos on YouTube showing how the game works. Or I could just let anybody that's interested watch me playing it.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

On 6/24/2019 at 12:48 PM, MrBiron said:

£19.99.
It isn't always a small loop. You can get quite far in and then die. Luckily any unlocks are permanent.
Best thing is to watch some videos on YouTube showing how the game works. Or I could just let anybody that's interested watch me playing it.

I'll have a search for some but wouldn't mind watching a few of your clips. Rather watch FG fuck up than random Joe Boremytits Jones do it. 😄

Do it you smelly Yorkshire bred person 😘

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

This game is currently on sale for £13.99. So go buy it!

Man, why is everything needed to be bought right now! 😭