What are you lost on? Destiny 2 help

GazzaGarratt

20 hours ago, Teenwolf25 said:

You’ll love the special savathons song strike. If you see me on and when you need a hand then msg me emoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I've seen a vid of it I don't know if I'll love it but would have been good to have it done 🙂

1 hour ago, Shucker said:

I'm in no rush. Happy to do it when you've got time.

Shucker, if you're around tonight or tomorrow we'll dip out of Iron Banner to get it done.

Hey man...sorry I missed this. I totally forgot I posted in the forum and never came back to check. [emoji20]

The cheese is basically to go in with two friends (or solo with the date/time change hack) and find a session where you have 3 cabal bosses to kill. You kill 2 and leave one so the round never ends. During this time, a yellow psion is dropped in and he's considered a mini-boss. You take him out and another one drops in every 45 secs or so. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Ye me Kempy and Uppzz finished it last night. It’s an awesome way of doing the mini bosses. Took us 1hr 13mins to get approx 80 done

26 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I may need to do this but gonna see how many will come naturally from one run and gauge it.

Yeah not many as only the ones you tag count it's not the full fireteams kills ..the cheese is the best use of time. This is the kind of dumb bungie stupidity that spoils shit. 

I actually thing the EAZ  is one of the worst additions and want to spend as little time there as possible 

12 minutes ago, techno said:

Yeah not many as only the ones you tag count it's not the full fireteams kills ..the cheese is the best use of time. This is the kind of dumb bungie stupidity that spoils shit. 

I actually thing the EAZ  is one of the worst additions and want to spend as little time there as possible 

Thats cos you don't like jumping 😂

39 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Anyone up for running a raid tonight?? Can either do Crown of Sorrows, Scourge or even try a few encounters of the Gardens if people are up for it?? I’ll be on all tonight either way.

I do but I dont usually mess around on a raid Friday night. We usually have our biggest lolz on GTA or CoD on Friday nights.

We do need to get back into raiding though and there should be 6 without me. I will put some up for next week though if people fancy it.

Ah shit ye I forgot about GTA fridays. No probs.
I’m preferring doing raids so much more than the repetitive strike, gambit stuff. People in the clan still haven’t beaten the COS raid yet after so many try’s which we need to get them through. I know people wanted to learn the Scourge boss phase which isn’t actually hard once you know what to do.

4 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

Ah shit ye I forgot about GTA fridays. No probs.
I’m preferring doing raids so much more than the repetitive strike, gambit stuff. People in the clan still haven’t beaten the COS raid yet after so many try’s which we need to get them through. I know people wanted to learn the Scourge boss phase which isn’t actually hard once you know what to do.

Well it is the end game pinnacle activity so I dont blame you! However, there has been a ton of variety in it now which means people end up spread put a little more.

That's okay cos we all got stuff to do, it's more about getting every person in the clan together and sorting our life out. I want us to actively help each other where possible and if we get a few regulars willing to raid then we will do more FG raids as we need confident and capable players supporting newer experienced ones.

Let's get a focus on it next week for a few nights. Build momentum and start talking to others to make themselves available when they can.