June 2019 FG Update - Perspective (Thanks in advance for reading)

8 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Nice post dude.  Wish I could put the time and energy into FG as I used to but life has just gotten too busy now. I hope to be more involved again at some point.  

8 hours ago, Jason said:

I share the same sentiments as Tommy, I obviously don’t frequent like I used to, but I’m around if anyone need anything. 

That's the thing guys, you dont need to all over FG like you used to. It's about being here when you can. I'm around to remind people about their FG family. I think it's great you still come here, like I said, your words, reading posts and keeping in contact means a lot to people, more than just me.

Whilst I don’t comment very much or very often nowadays I still always keep an eye out for what people are saying and seeing the discussions that occur on new and current games. 

I think life and getting older older has got in the way of how much time I used to spend on the forum and it’s a real shame because the friendships on here have meant that I no longer sit there just playing games by myself, because I’m actually a very shy and reserved person when I’m out of my comfort zone so thanks to everybody here. 

APmVvKG.gif