Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020/2024

2 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Fun fact, that McDonald's isn't there anymore.

You can also tell roughly when an area was captured if you can find a billboard i.e movie release or some other form of advert in the game. I'll have to have a hunt around Chicago and see if I can spot one to find out when the City was scanned.

18 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

You can also tell roughly when an area was captured if you can find a billboard i.e movie release or some other form of advert in the game. I'll have to have a hunt around Chicago and see if I can spot one to find out when the City was scanned.

A buddy of mine living near Wrigley said it's a 6-7 year old scan.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

15 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

A buddy of mine living near Wrigley said it's a 6-7 year old scan.

Did a quick check earlier and saw that the restaurant closed in 2016 so that sounds about right. New York seems to be a scan from 2019 but I just flew over Seattle and there is an Xbox 360 advert covering the seats that must be from around 2009! 

Wow this is incredible

BxSte2nL5NzAAp7w6dwwqH-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

With Flight Simulator's real-time weather, you can safely visit the world's worst storms.

Meanwhile here's me coming face to face with rainbows🤣

91D9FC7CAFB1C3702B87382041434E042509E976

I'm starting to see the fantastic benefits of the xbox game pass, this will get installed at some point after a big long list of others I've thought about but never bought. 

Looks good on the series x👍

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020/2024

Bit surprised they are releasing a standalone sequel after initially promising a 10 year commitment to 2020, however all in-game purchases carry forward and this one looks to have a lot of interesting new stuff. Really hope they see it through and fix any outstanding issues because this could piss a lot of people off if it is seen as a double-dipping cash grab release. Fantastic trailer through!