Ford V Ferrari - 2019 Film

This looks abit of alright. I know it has Matt Damon that people can take either way but gotta love Bale as a lead in this.

Out November 15th.

This looks abit of alright. I know it has Matt Damon that people can take either way but gotta love Bale as a lead in this.

Out November 15th.
What exactly is people's problem with Matt Damon?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, phil bottle said:

What exactly is people's problem with Matt Damon?

I think its because people think he's similar to a Hugh Grant type of actor. Plays very similar roles in different films. Plus the Team America pisstake they had would probably show what Americans think of him.

I thought he was damn amazing in the Jason Bourne film series.

8/10. 

It's no Oscar film, but it's still fucking superb anyway. Something I really liked was how they implemented certain things in to the film in ways that explains it a bit to the general audience who won't understand what's going on, rather than omit it completely. A lot of things which irritate me about car films which are due to budget constraints and shortcuts were left out of this film, like cars having the wrong engine sounds and stuff. It was all accurate here, the GT40s sounded like roaring 7l V8s, the Ferraris sounded like V12s, it was great. The accuracy regarding the technical aspects of the story, the rivalry and the machines involved was superb. 

This was very clearly heavily influenced by people who are petrolheads themselves and close to the story, and it shows. 

Very good, go see it. 

banlol.png

Saw it the weekend and loved it, they glossed over some bits like the car originally being a Lola though even that wasn’t completely ignored.

The story was more accurately the Ken Miles story but how many people are going to know who he was.  Bales accent wasn’t perfect but I guess most people feel that way about their accents on the big screen.  Still both Bales and Damon’s were brilliant and they carried the film well.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png