Avengers Endgame - SPOILER THREAD

I think its about time to open the floodgates. This will be a separate thread to the other one so this can be used for all spoilers and people wanting to talk about the Avengers Endgame and whats happened.

It was physically and mentally hurting me every day that passed that I hadn't seen it. So much so, I ended up buying one ticket to the cinema on the latest showing a few days ago. Never have I ever been to the cinema on my own but it had to happen and i'm super glad i've now watched this.

What a movie. For a fan of Marvel and the little links between each character it was brilliant. I'd argue that it felt like more of a celebration of the Avengers team and especially the original crew rather than an amazingly epic film. Don't get me wrong it is a fantastic movie and i'd give it a 9.5/10 but don't be surprised if people that aren't fans and haven't watched most of the films say its a bit long and probably think its more like an 7/8.

@TigerBurge, you called it Chris. Iron Man was literally the one to start it off and it was a great but gut-wrenching end to these films. The best bits for me were clearly Captain America wielding Thor's Hammer and watching everyone come back into the fight. That was amazing to see, just all the gold rings appear, making the whole cinema shine bright and the best group of superheroes to walk in together as one.

The nostalgia of them using time travel in the way they did I thought really worked. I'm usually switched off by time travel as you can pick holes in it everywhere but the idea on how it went back to sections within films we've already watched was great.

I wasn't touched by the ending of Black Widow as I thought I would be. Equally, Hulk was great to start with but i'm just not sure it worked fully because he became more in the background for the most part. Marvel was not in at all but I guess it wasn't so much about her and more about the mainstay of the last 10 years.

For some reason I didn't expect Captain's ending. I was happy he was alive but then for the twist at the end it was a sad one. I don't think anyone can play Captain America ever again. He is the Cap'n.

The last section hit me hard. Bitter sweet most say but I suppose all good things come to an end. I was happy with how it went. Now I can look back across 22 films and think this was one of the most enjoyable film experiences I've ever had.

Excelsior!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yeah I had a feeling about Tony. The scene from Ulrton kept popping up. Hate it because he was by far my favorite character. There were parts that bothered me about the film, looking at you Cptn Marvel, but all and all it was great. Thought they did a great job making it about the original crew. 

So so what was the metal clanging sound in the post credits? Some say it was the original sound from Tony making his first suit. I think it’s more. Like Logan

This is a brilliant watch and explains a lot of the decisions, back stories, and how the characters arc went the way they have. A lot of respect for these two. Unbelievable vision.

@TigerBurge Chris, this explains the post credits noise.

After watching other videos and info bits on how it was made, I think Captain Marvel seemed as hollow as she was because she admittedly shot this movie before her own movie. I dont believe she even knew how she was supposed to be portrayed in her own one so I imagine that didnt help how she needed to come across.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb