Watch Dogs Legion

Shame the story spoils it. Whilst I'd like to think I don't care about story parts, its one of the few things that keeps me engaged in a game. Knowing whats going on through a good story adds more I think many will actually recognise. We all listen to good stories which allows for better gameplay in some instances, many ironically think they don't whilst it sub-consciously does.

Glad some parts give you some replayability though @phil bottle. How much would you say its worth in your opinion?

On 11/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Shame the story spoils it. Whilst I'd like to think I don't care about story parts, its one of the few things that keeps me engaged in a game. Knowing whats going on through a good story adds more I think many will actually recognise. We all listen to good stories which allows for better gameplay in some instances, many ironically think they don't whilst it sub-consciously does.

Glad some parts give you some replayability though @phil bottle. How much would you say its worth in your opinion?

It's a good game but probably not being marketed towards my age group🙂

Fundamentally it has a lot going for it gameplay-wise so it's going be he a nice buy in a sale. I paid 40 quid and I'll get my money's worth I'm sure. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The water and boat physics were so much better in Watch Dogs 2 plus every Ubisoft game since 2011. It beggars belief here

I had a look at the canal around Camden last night, it was static. Very poor, and the game is so poorly optimised it beggars belief indeed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

I had a look at the canal around Camden last night, it was static. Very poor, and the game is so poorly optimised it beggars belief indeed.

The thing that disappoints me the most is that Ubisoft are known for the stupidly sized worlds yet London in this game seems ludicrously scaled down and rather bland overall. San Francisco seemed way grander and had much more vibrancy about it whereas London seems as generic as it can get here. The water and general collision is as lackluster as it can get.