Forever Gaming DayZ server

So, now that there's a few of us on regularly I've set up our very own community server.

It's called: Forever Gaming DayZ server.

Imaginative, I know.

PM me for the password.

@crispymorgan I found the config and now the server restarts at 10am. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

can we have sunrise about 12 noon irl and then we have light whilst we are about?
Possibly, will have a think about when best to do it. Ideally I'll restart server at 6pm each day to start at 10am, so we have the whole evening in daylight. But let's see, if ppl are about during irl daytime I can log in and do a restart upon request.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Phil and I (I fucking hate you @Diddums), Headed far north up to a military base called Tisy.  We'are fairly well armed now, so rather than stealthy, we kicked the motherfucking door down and shot the place up.  It was a hoot.  We grabbed some gear and headed back to the car to set up camp.  Turns out Zombies don't really like my car.  They've trashed it.  And we are *way* far north.  Need to find a radiator and refill the thing.  Ah well, gives us something to do.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Hahaha, Lee drinking it too was hilarious, i need to sort out my recording, that's gold right there. 

As an apology I topped up both yours and Philly's cars with petrol and water. I had to drink an entire jerry can of water before I could put petrol in it, took fucking ages. I parked the other one out of sight as it's also got all your shit in the boot. 

banlol.png

Well a good first night out on the DayZ server. Was useful to understand how it all worked and especially how to find out where the hell you are (someone should put that map in a tips thread btw if it's not here already).

After I got out of hallal234showaddywaddytown, I managed to barely stay alive until Crispy came to give me a tin of stuff - that I couldn't open. In a desparate attempt to stay alive I drank some random crap that Crispy gave me whilst he took (probably a little too much) delight in feeding me canned peaches.

Oh, and then I cut a whole in him and made bleed by accident so I felt bad and clearly drank petrol instead of putting it in the car as an act of feeling to much guilt.

Good first night to try out the PC with an actual monitor. Kept on fluctuating between 70 and 120 frames I think which was nice to see.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:04 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Well a good first night out on the DayZ server. Was useful to understand how it all worked and especially how to find out where the hell you are (someone should put that map in a tips thread btw if it's not here already).

After I got out of hallal234showaddywaddytown, I managed to barely stay alive until Crispy came to give me a tin of stuff - that I couldn't open. In a desparate attempt to stay alive I drank some random crap that Crispy gave me whilst he took (probably a little too much) delight in feeding me canned peaches.

Oh, and then I cut a whole in him and made bleed by accident so I felt bad and clearly drank petrol instead of putting it in the car as an act of feeling to much guilt.

Good first night to try out the PC with an actual monitor. Kept on fluctuating between 70 and 120 frames I think which was nice to see.

70 and 120fps is a huge jump, I'd be very surprised if that's running at full capacity. This coupled with your inability to download Planetside 2 I'm inclined to say you may have a little gremlin somewhere. I'll Teamviewer in to your system this weekend and have a mooch around, probably something small like a driver. 

banlol.png

I think it's only fair to mention to you all in advance, but I'll be removing the server password at some point this weekend.

While it's been fun watching us get to grips with DayZ, it just isn't DayZ without the ever present threat of being murdered by a ghillied stranger from 800 metres.

We'll never know if there other players on our server, unless we run across them.

And that is DayZ.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thank FUCK for that. Not gonna lie, walking around with nothing but retarded zombies as a threat was boring as fuck. 

Shall we promote the server too? Could be fun to get slaughtered. 

And die in the game, ofc.

banlol.png

Thank FUCK for that. Not gonna lie, walking around with nothing but retarded zombies as a threat was boring as fuck. 

Shall we promote the server too? Could be fun to get slaughtered. 

And die in the game, ofc.
Great idea, I'll hit up the DayZ forum later after work[emoji173]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg