Dave or Chris? Chris or Dave? FG decides!

Dave or Chris? Chris or Dave? You decide?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dave is winning again? How is this possible? There are far more famous people called Chris! Christopher Columbus, Saint Christopher, Kriss Akabusi (yeah it's spelt differently but it's still Chris), Kris Kross. The list goes on!

How many famous Dave's are there? One: David Attenborough. Yeah admittedly he's an absolute legend and one of the greatest people to ever live, but you can't base this competition on one person.

fart.gif

Well, you better get convincing more FGers that haven't voted yet @Greboth, @MrBiron , cos right now you're both insignificant to all the Dave's in the house.

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

Bitch we have a statue called The David. 

Your turn. 

Ever heard of a guy called Chris t?

christ GIF

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I'm so undecided on this one...  (Batman is accepting bribes.)

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

19 hours ago, Diddums said:

Your turn. 

Christopher Reeves was literally Superman. Superman! Has any Dave ever played Superman? No. Because Dave is a shit name and not worthy of being Superman. 

And Chris Hemsworth is Thor. Who is worthy of picking up Mjolnir. Can you ever imagine a fucking Dave being worthy? 

fart.gif

On 10/6/2022 at 9:45 AM, MrBiron said:

Dave is winning again? How is this possible? There are far more famous people called Chris! Christopher Columbus, Saint Christopher, Kriss Akabusi (yeah it's spelt differently but it's still Chris), Kris Kross. The list goes on!

How many famous Dave's are there? One: David Attenborough. Yeah admittedly he's an absolute legend and one of the greatest people to ever live, but you can't base this competition on one person.

(sigh)

I was going to stay out of this but, given the drivel above (thank goodness he didn't stoop so low as to include Christopher Biggins) I think, on behalf of all Daves I need to throw a few more in to back up the legendary David Attenborough.....

I think that's game over boyz...the cream will always rise to the top and they're all Daves

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

8 hours ago, MrBiron said:

Christopher Reeves was literally Superman. Superman! Has any Dave ever played Superman? No. Because Dave is a shit name and not worthy of being Superman. 

And Chris Hemsworth is Thor. Who is worthy of picking up Mjolnir. Can you ever imagine a fucking Dave being worthy? 

We don't need fancy dress, we don't need toy weapons, and we certain't don't need LARPing nonsense to establish our dominance.

We are Dave. 

We are united, we are the best. 

banlol.png

15 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

(sigh)

I was going to stay out of this but, given the drivel above (thank goodness he didn't stoop so low as to include Christopher Biggins) I think, on behalf of all Daves I need to throw a few more in to back up the legendary David Attenborough.....

I think that's game over boyz...the cream will always rise to the top and they're all Daves

You just ruined it by putting a footballer in there. They're just massive ponces who fall over and pretend they're injured any time somebody slightly touches them.

fart.gif

I present to you.... Sir Chris Hoy!

"Hoy is eleven-times a world champion and six-times an Olympic champion. With a total of seven Olympic medals, six gold and one silver, Hoy is the second most decorated Olympic cyclist of all time. Between 2012 and 2021 he was the most successful British Olympian and the most successful Olympic cyclist of all time. "

chrishoy.jpg.0b70dd67c3845f28abefe7803fbc52d5.jpg

Christopher Lee. 

christopherlee.thumb.jpg.cd2660813c222e5815a2a611cd7195d4.jpg

fart.gif

1 hour ago, MrBiron said:

I present to you.... Sir Chris Hoy!

"Hoy is eleven-times a world champion and six-times an Olympic champion. With a total of seven Olympic medals, six gold and one silver, Hoy is the second most decorated Olympic cyclist of all time. Between 2012 and 2021 he was the most successful British Olympian and the most successful Olympic cyclist of all time. "

chrishoy.jpg.0b70dd67c3845f28abefe7803fbc52d5.jpg

Christopher Lee. 

christopherlee.thumb.jpg.cd2660813c222e5815a2a611cd7195d4.jpg

I’ll give you Sir Chris Hoy. Chris Cornell, although influential, is several levels lower than Grohl and Bowie and not even you can compare Dracula with Del Boy/Frost/Granville/etc

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I was going to put up more examples of great Chris' but it could go on forever. Currently it's a 52-48 split. Which was somehow good enough to give us fucking Brexit but isn't a big enough majority either way. 

So, in the interests of not dragging this on, let's just agree that both are good names.

However, Lee is a REALLY shit name. I feel sorry anybody called that.

fart.gif

On 10/10/2022 at 9:29 AM, MrBiron said:

However, Lee is a REALLY shit name. I feel sorry anybody called that.

You just hate the fact that its more special than Chris 😎

....and i'm loving the fact that this keeps on going. It is very much fun watching the Chris' and Dave's trying to go for the top spot at FG. The 'Chris' argument recently seems to have turned the tide with it being 13-12 in their favour.

6 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You just hate the fact that its more special than Chris 😎

....and i'm loving the fact that this keeps on going. It is very much fun watching the Chris' and Dave's trying to go for the top spot at FG. The 'Chris' argument recently seems to have turned the tide with it being 13-12 in their favour.

I still can't seem to vote, I'm a Dave man. That would bring it to 13-13. 😏

7 hours ago, MrBiron said:

You can't vote because you'd make the wrong choice.

monty python GIF

Nah it's a fix, justice will never prevail. 

I'm sure there is some Chris's out there that aren't all that bad. 

People like Chris Benoit and Chris Brown, hardly repping the name there folks....... 

On 10/6/2022 at 2:45 PM, Diddums said:

Your turn. 

I'll go with Dave then. Anyone who uses a statue with such a small dick in order to be reafirmed probably is over compensating for something too 🙂