Star Citizen - time to create an Organisation

phil bottle

If we need a whole night then are you all around about Thursday evening?

I guess I'm gonna have to update the game again too so I'll do that tonight.
Will be on this evening from 7.30 with the Plumber.

Game update is about 5gb

Don't worry, I know you're in full Density mode[emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Will be on this evening from 7.30 with the Plumber.

Game update is about 5gb

Don't worry, I know you're in full Density modeemoji39.png

Yep, I am and I've been meaning to get this Seal titles done in forever. It's only this week that Double and Triple Valor on Crucible. As I say, if i have the chance I'll pop on. I haven't heard your lovely dulcet tones for a while 😘

Some parts of this game are beyond frustrating....how the feck can it put your termination point for quantum travel right up the arse of a stationary ship more than twice the size of your own? That's just retarded 😡

Edit: Now it refuses to load the Stanton System probably because it's trying to piece my ship back together from all the tiny fragments that were left floating in space...not a scratch on the other vehicle!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Some parts of this game are beyond frustrating....how the feck can it put your termination point for quantum travel right up the arse of a stationary ship more than twice the size of your own? That's just retarded [emoji35]

Edit: Now it refuses to load the Stanton System probably because it's trying to piece my ship back together from all the tiny fragments that were left floating in space...not a scratch on the other vehicle!
Ha, you certainly have had your fair share of gremlins.
Players, at the moment, are essentially unpaid testers for Star Citizen. Each quarterly patch has brought lots of new content but each one introduces new bugs. The hotfix for 3.6 has had over 9 iterations so far and hopefully when that drops a lot of issues will be fixed.
There will be many more bugs and fixes for you to enjoy, I promise[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

This could be a fun way to contribute for the larger goals like getting a carrier or whatever they call it. Some organization called ADI tried to recruit me this morning. 

I'll set up a night and we can have a chat about it. From memory we have a few with the game now.

Maybe next Saturday? I can do any night except Tuesday.

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

@Diddums

@Bluebear

@BO7H B4RRELS

@Misneach_

@TurboR56Mini

@phil bottle

@tronic44

Maybe Carl can convince @RenFenggeto try it out🤗

I'll also be strong arming @Greboth into getting the game. By strong arming, I of course mean withholding sexual favours.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yes, as i'll be away next week midweek so Saturday will be better, especially for this game anyway.

I like the fact this will be badged as 'how many PCs can we break in a 2 hour period? 😄'

Did we ever create an organisation btw?

On 7/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, phil bottle said:

I created the barebones of an Org, need to add some detail, like a history backstory, and a better motto (you'll see why) etc

I've sent some invites out to Dave, Dave and Lee.

RSI-fb.jpg
ROBERTSSPACEINDUSTRIES.COM

Roberts Space Industries is the official go-to website for all news about Star Citizen and...

@GazzaGarratt I created an Organisation back in 2019. I think Plumber and Rachel joined.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I'll set up a night and we can have a chat about it. From memory we have a few with the game now.

Maybe next Saturday? I can do any night except Tuesday.

@GazzaGarratt

@Plumbers Crack

@Diddums

@Bluebear

@BO7H B4RRELS

@Misneach_

@TurboR56Mini

@phil bottle

@tronic44

Maybe Carl can convince @RenFenggeto try it out🤗

I'll also be strong arming @Greboth into getting the game. By strong arming, I of course mean withholding sexual favours.

No more sexy time? 😭

Sadly though car, insurance, tax and server renewals have all alligned for me this month so no new games for me.

I do want to get it at some point so will have to see about joining the next event 🙂 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png