Hello

[WAL] CptHanSulu

Hi from me, Tengu_Fighter (PSN Account). My username here is my discord username and got dragged across when I signed up! I’m friends with Shucker and he asked me to pop over. We have 5 in our old division clan that are going to come across too. 

the others will be along shortly! ;) 🖖

Hi there Capn, welcome aboard! Let us know if you go by any other names as we get to know each other abit more than any other website/forum/community - I'm Lee btw :)

Hope you enjoy your stay at FG - make sure you take a look around and get involved where you can :) Nice to hear you're already at home with a fellow FGer too.

What types of games do you usually play or are you solely been a Division player for this time?

Hopefully see you online at some point in the coming weeks :D

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Thx Lee. Yeah my name is Paddy. Tengu_Fighter on PSN. Feel free to add me and invite me to groups if you need a hand. I’m sociable! ;)

currently im playing apex and division on multiplayers. I have a few others but not worth mentioning atm as I’m addicted to these two for now. Also on the PC but only to play on Digital Combat Simulations stuff. If you’re into combat flight sim check it out!

im bugged out and stuck in world tier 3 in division. I could really use someone’s help from someone who HASNT done the federal bunker mission yet in story mode. This will get me out of the bugged state hopefully. If anyone out there hasn’t done that mission yet I’d be grateful for an invite.