YouTube Recommendations

J4MES OX4D

It's like going into a time machine - what a great job they've done with this

There's loads of these old vids on YouTube, they look so much better with modern technology added, very fascinating.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yep, most of the horrible things that humans do to each other are based in fear and come from a place of ignorance, though not exclusively.

Our economic system creates fear and our education systems perpetuate it, as our education is designed to serve the economic system.

But yes, fear and ignorance divide us a hell of a lot.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Exactly. I couldn't agree more. I'm glad someone watched this. Thanks, Phil. The entire episode of that podcast was really good. But, that story was a good summary of the message.

Yep, most of the horrible things that humans do to each other are based in fear and come from a place of ignorance, though not exclusively.

Our economic system creates fear and our education systems perpetuate it, as our education is designed to serve the economic system.

But yes, fear and ignorance divide us a hell of a lot.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

13 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Exactly. I couldn't agree more. I'm glad someone watched this. Thanks, Phil. The entire episode of that podcast was really good. But, that story was a good summary of the message.

Via the FG App

I saw Joe Rogan get some people losing their shit when he half-endorsed Bernie Sanders recently. A lot of these people don’t realise the guy gets arguments conveyed to people who would never normally listen to another point of view. I watch his interviews often and while I don’t always agree with his conclusions I think he approaches subject matter honestly….and that’s invaluable these days.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Absolutely. He doesn't always agree with his guests either. But he invites them on to talk and discuss interesting topics and ideas. People have forgotten that's alright to sit and speak with "the other side."

I saw Joe Rogan get some people losing their shit when he half-endorsed Bernie Sanders recently. A lot of these people don’t realise the guy gets arguments conveyed to people who would never normally listen to another point of view. I watch his interviews often and while I don’t always agree with his conclusions I think he approaches subject matter honestly….and that’s invaluable these days.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png