Wow. Super proud you guys are still going

Mw2forum.com

Reminiscing about the old MW2Forum days. Tried to remember the forum you guys started after MW2Forum wound up. A quick Google search lead me here, again. 

Just a quick browse of - http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/1342-mw2forums/& brought back many, many memories. 

Wow!!! I can't believe you guys are still going. Hope everyone I touched on that may still be around is cool! Much love!

Shout out to the originals 

MW2Forum Creator/Admin 

Ahh, the good old memories of mw2forum... Meeting the Burst-brothers, joining B4B and being around for Mike (original capnunderpants), Kyle (MyM), Tripp, Joe and so many more. Those were the days. Can’t remember how many times we’d just shit on any team we’d come up against. Some of my proudest moments on cod has to be pulling off nukes in a full squad with some of the previously mentioned people in the party. Not easy when at least 2 of them would average 20 kills a game 😂 It did however help that Kyle and Mike kept running UAV and CUAV only though 😄😄

7 hours ago, techno said:

They were some interesting times, quite possibly my first foray onto online forums, some excellent multi-national conversations some interesting characters and also my first clan alliance.

Was also great to game with some truly top players...

And now you're stuck with us.

Soz m8. 

banlol.png