Hi!

anticonscience

3 minutes ago, anticonscience said:

I play pretty much anything and I am on PC, PS4, Xbox, at the minute my list of games includes:

Fortnite (Xbox, PS4 and PC)

CoD Black Ops 4 (blackout and MP)

Trials Rising

Hey!

How's Trials?  I want this but going to wait it out a little until it's more affordable.

Just now, Spacedeck said:

Hey!

How's Trials?  I want this but going to wait it out a little until it's more affordable.

It's very frustrating lol.

Not in a bad way, but I just suck at it, even the medium tracks, god alone knows how I will get on with the harder stuff, it's at that point in previous games I have traditionally called it a day and never gone back.

There's also a few niggling little changes like the way tracks are now unlocked vs previous games that make it more of a grind, but I still love it, but hate it in equal measure too. :D

29 minutes ago, anticonscience said:

I play pretty much anything and I am on PC, PS4, Xbox, at the minute my list of games includes:

Fortnite (Xbox, PS4 and PC)

CoD Black Ops 4 (blackout and MP)

Trials Rising

You need Apex Legends in your life (cant be any excuses as it's free :D )

Also, I'm playing Fortnite from time to time to help my son do his challenges so rally to group up if you need a squad member.

CoD Blackout custom games need to come back soon....enter Sebba the Norwegian 360noscope fruitcake @ChaosGladiator 😘

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

18 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You need Apex Legends in your life (cant be any excuses as it's free :D )

Also, I'm playing Fortnite from time to time to help my son do his challenges so rally to group up if you need a squad member.

CoD Blackout custom games need to come back soon....enter Sebba the Norwegian 360noscope fruitcake @ChaosGladiator 😘

Welcome Anticonscience! Blackout is always a winner in my book. 

However how @GazzaGarratt can brand me as a 360noscoper is beyond me as I’ve always been more of hardscoping fruitcake on cod 😜 Except maybe on mw2 and mw3...