Forever Gaming's Dedicated Servers

tronic44

VgfE59W.png

I figured we needed a place to talk about current dedicated servers and possible servers we may get in the future. If you think we should start a dedi server for a particular game, then let us know here and we'll see how many people are interested. It might even be that we just try a game for a month and see how we feel, nothing has to be set in stone and you purchase a server for a month at a time and renew it. Prices can range, depending on what host you choose. To give you an idea of costs, a 7 Days to Die server, with 10 slots, costs £7.50 a month.

Current Dedicated Servers:

7 Days to Die (PC - GTX Gaming Server)

Ark: Survival Evolved (PS4)

Minecraft Realms (PC)

Games To Try:

Space Engineers (suggest by mr_johnnymc on instagram)

Below is a list of possible games we can get if using GTX gaming to host the server.

XkxGUz2.png

10 hours ago, tronic44 said:

VgfE59W.png

I figured we needed a place to talk about current dedicated servers and possible servers we may get in the future. If you think we should start a dedi server for a particular game, then let us know here and we'll see how many people are interested. It might even be that we just try a game for a month and see how we feel, nothing has to be set in stone and you purchase a server for a month at a time and renew it. Prices can range, depending on what host you choose. To give you an idea of costs, a 7 Days to Die server, with 10 slots, costs £7.50 a month.

Current Dedicated Servers:

7 Days to Die (PC - GTX Gaming Server)

Ark: Survival Evolved (PS4)

Minecraft (PC)

Below is a list of possible games we can get if using GTX gaming to host the server.

XkxGUz2.png

Alongside these two, we currently have a small amount of people on a Minecraft Server too. That could be expanded if we got this going again. Would be great to some thoughts on this from others as getting a large group together certainly makes gaming a lot more fun, no matter what the game is.

Rich, do all of these cost money? Where possible it would be great to support more servers but to be clear to everyone here, money will always play a factor (and having awesome donators like we have for the current ones too ❤️)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

All the ones on GTX will cost money, I think they’re all £7.50 for 10 slots and you pay more for extra slots.

Sorry I forgot about the mine craft server when making the picture but remembered when I was writing the server list, so I didn’t completely forget about you guys 🙈

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Our original Minecraft server is dead...there are 3 of us on Minecraft Realms at the moment and Space has kindly fronted the costs to begin with.

Ah that's a shame, hopefully we can get some more interested in it and get a server back up and running.

Not a bad idea to have this thread. I think for now, with so few of us playing MC, that the realm is the best thing to stick to.  I think at the moment is mostly only me and plumber Dave who is on with any regularity.

Though also remonds me about gmod!  I don’t think we need a server for it as I assume one of us can host one our own pc but we should play it more.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png