Anyone for Ark!!!

Nutcuttlit

Thinking about setting up a dedicated server for Ark on PS4, if anyone is interested just chuck me a message here or in the WhatsApp/ps message so I know how many slots to purchase.

Much love and let's tame those dinos[emoji3]

Via the FG App

Thinking about setting up a dedicated server for Ark on PS4, if anyone is interested just chuck me a message here or in the WhatsApp/ps message so I know how many slots to purchase.

Much love and let's tame those dinos[emoji3]

Via the FG App

I'm all for trying new things [emoji2]

Is there a setup cost for the server btw?

I bought Australia Simulator: ERRYTHANG GON' KILL YA tonight. Played about 30 mins before realising I haven't got even the tiniest clue what I'm doing, so retreated to the bath tub to find out some informations.

So far:

I was attacked by a massive crocodile thing but the bitch couldn't climb rocks so ha! Should've stayed a tadpole.

I learned that there is very little gravity in Australia.

I found two small lizard things getting giggity. At first I thought it was a bug but then I saw a heart above their heads so hopefully they have a long life together and it's not a one off which will lead to a life of pain and loneliness for their offspring.

I battered the fuck out of a dino with my bare hands. It was a dodo but fuck it, I'm taking it.

I punched a Bronchosaurus. Dude flipped the script on me and started freaking out. Luckily someone built a lil' hut nearby which provided cover. I survived. Diddums 1, bronco 0. 

Time to find out what the fuck I'm doing. Will report back at some point.

banlol.png

Have to admit I was sceptical about this, but it’s been very fun! I was also very much clueless like you for the first day or so @Diddums but you’ll figure it out as you go. Or be like me and play 200000 questions with @Nutcuttlit 😂

Speaking of Nutty. Isn’t your tribe getting somewhat big now? Pretty sure we’re severely outnumbered by you lot now 😄 

I was wary as well, especially after being included in a WhatsApp group and abused into getting it by Didds and Nutter! 😂😂

After the initial frustration of repeated spawn/die I was rescued by Greboth, initiated into the clan, fed and clothed. At the moment it’s like prehistoric Minecraft, which obviously appeals. Nice one guys!👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Ha! I told you so Dave. It's great fun, even if what you're doing at that point in time feels pointless. Laat night I spent most of the night trying to kill a Christmas dino who just kept mashing my brains in ti the beach. @Greboth joined the valiant war but it was not to be.

My first encounter with greebs was actually when I found him in the spawn hut, I gave him a cheeky little clout to alert him to my presence and then spent the next 10 mins outrunning an angry pack of rabid dodos all named Jeff.

https://youtu.be/AfIOBLr1NDU

Lee's frustration was by far the highlight of the evening, I'll have to see if I've got any of it saved. Dude got killed by everything from starvation to jelly fish to horny dinos.

Was good to see @Stretch616 show up again, bout bloody time.

Good game, good for a laugh but most importantly, good company.

banlol.png

32 minutes ago, crispymorgan said:

Feel like I'm going to be way behind when I get home.

Via the FG App

Not really, it's a lot like Minecraft in that respect. Won't take long to catch up.

(although if you want to leave early so you can play with us I'm sure we can accommodate you)

banlol.png

Well. I'd like to thank you all in participating in the laughing at Lee moments.

I've got to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Let me rephrase actually.

I was delighted to be caught in a loop of being thirsty, then getting too cold, then starving to death, finding 7 berries, then thirsty and dying again, then getting attacked and dying from a little rat dino, then starving again...

And that was all before I thought a dead Diddums was a jellyfish. Ffs. 

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

Feel like I'm going to be way behind when I get home.

Via the FG App

You’ll level VERY fast at the start. Lvl 20-25+ is where it slows down unless you build or craft a lot of the more demanding stuff that you unlock around those levels.

I’m seriously loving this game! @Nutcuttlit with the amout of people getting on now it does look like an increase of playerslots is needed. 

I’m starting to get to a pretty high level now with somewhat decent gear, and the thing that amuses me is when I look at the map to see where I’ve been it’s all on the coast and small dip inland 😂 Oh well, at least that just means I have loads more to explore!

3 minutes ago, techno said:

So spent some time on the game and I have to say massive thanks to Sebba for taking me under his wing as before he came along I couldn't even open the inventory.

Don't worry. Stretch and myself were stuck on trying to see the whole screen on our Tv's so couldn't see half the indicators! 😂

15 hours ago, techno said:

So spent some time on the game and I have to say massive thanks to Sebba for taking me under his wing as before he came along I couldn't even open the inventory.

No problem at sll mate. I just hope you are still alive next time you get on, this game is pretty unforgiving at times 😄