Blackout

bluffin109

As long as you know your way around the map and what direction to shoot I’d be willing to play with you. I’m on blackout almost every day and usually have a party going with others. As long as we’re not a full quad you’re welcome to join in. Psn: ChaosGladiator

No just running on my own mainly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure you've added the others Dave and we'll see if we can get a party night going next week sometime, if not before with the others.

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Sebba will teach you the ropes@bluffin109. Has Adam got it too?

Well so far when I’ve seen him on he’s been playing with someone else or I’ve had a full squad going. But we’re coming up on another weekend soon aren’t we? (I’ve not yet recovered from the holidays so I dunno what day it even is.) I am usually on a lot during weekends so if your around, drop me a msg ;)

Well so far when I’ve seen him on he’s been playing with someone else or I’ve had a full squad going. But we’re coming up on another weekend soon aren’t we? (I’ve not yet recovered from the holidays so I dunno what day it even is.) I am usually on a lot during weekends so if your around, drop me a msg [emoji6]

Sorry I was going to join on you last night but my work colleague ask me to join him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 5 games last night in quads with mates, won 4 of them B)

Only up to level 16 but really enjoying Blackout atm when I get the chance to hop on
When you're winning it don't half help enjoy the game even more. Nice stats on that evening mate, glad you're enjoying it. I know theres quite a few still play it atm.

I'm keen still but will try Apex Legends before I come back to it.