FG CoD Custom Games

GazzaGarratt

Thursday night was a great try out on Blops 4. We had 8 of us which was a good number to try out Blackout.

I think whilst duos was fun near the end of the round, (especially as we stayed in the party to mess with each other) it needs either a full 12 or more importantly the chance to make the map smaller. Even if you could start off the circle a little smaller so it keeps everyone a little closer from the start.

I also didn't expect Sniper only to be hilarious fun...Even if was raging about how you all were killing me continuously! Nice one guys @ChaosGladiator @Misneach_ @JBR-Kiwi @Chookes @D4rk_Uprising01 @Amnotright @tronic44

Gave blackout custom games another try last night with @Diddums @Misneach_ @phil bottle @Nutcuttlit @LordBaguette and dark_uprising. Gave solo’s, duo’s and quads a try before moving on to gungame. Was loads of fun with Dark thinking he could take us on several at a time every round and failing and @Diddums nearly clutching a win in quads after @LordBaguette teamkilled @Nutcuttlit and myself 😂😂 Luckily @phil bottle who had been awol from the team the whole match eventually killed him.