Soul Calibur 6

On 10/19/2018 at 9:15 AM, LordBaguette said:

Firstly is anyone a fan of the series and are any of you getting it? 

I will I’ll be buying it soon probably after my holiday 

The first was one of my best Beat Em Ups of all time. The Story mode that was across the entire map looked incredible and I really hope they replicate some of this stuff because it made fights way more varied. I used to play Siegfried on that game and it made the Dreamcast a much better system having it.

Are they doing exclusive characters for each console like they did back in the day? I know that The Witches is supposed to be one but not if that's a universal one.

I shall be getting it at some stage but releasing it a week before RDR2 and a week after BO4 wasn't the smartest idea from Capcom. Although when I do get round to getting it, it should be half the price. Haven't played the series since the Dreamcast version but it's nice to see another solid release in the series. 

I agree dumb time to release it I need more money 

also yea geralt from the Witcher is the only exclusive character 
Let's face it, it had to come out at some stage and it's a completely different genre to those games - unfortunately paying top dollar for this and those is usually the issue. Maybe an Xmas present would be nice [emoji4]

I've seen that it has a customisable character option and people have been making some amazing new characters! I hope that's on the console version.

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Let's face it, it had to come out at some stage and it's a completely different genre to those games - unfortunately paying top dollar for this and those is usually the issue. Maybe an Xmas present would be nice emoji4.png

I've seen that it has a customisable character option and people have been making some amazing new characters! I hope that's on the console version.

Unfortunately it's the same game as the past with a new number after the title. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD