Cross-play Beta for PlayStation

GazzaGarratt

Fortnite has been chosen as the first game to have cross-play enabled across all platforms. Sony have done a huge U-turn under increasing pressure from the industry.

There is very little other information given about how the beta will work or how to sign up to participate in it. The post from their CEO also states that only “selected” third-party content will be playable across different platforms. 

I think Fortnite is the game to start it on. I also think it will cause the noise of this issue to calm down.

Sony crack me up with their bullshit, but I guess that's the age we live in. The age where we bend over and ask to be double fucked up the arse repeatedly in the name of making some cunt enough money to put in an off shore hedge fund.

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Lolz Phil.

People have got to stop shouting about this though as this a ground-breaking move as it isn't. It doesn't mean other games will have it, equally it's shown with Bethesda coming out and saying Fallout 76 won't be cross-platform.

I'd much rather vote for cross-save functionality than cross-play.

Oh btw, if anyone wants to link their Fortnite PlayStation Epic account together with PC and Xbox I believe they can now.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

People have got to stop shouting about this though as this a ground-breaking move as it isn't. It doesn't mean other games will have it, equally it's shown with Bethesda coming out and saying Fallout 76 won't be cross-platform.

I'd much rather vote for cross-save functionality than cross-play.

Or the fact that sony held your account hostage if you played it on other platforms prior. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD