Spurs new stadium will be the greatest ever built

phil bottle

8 hours ago, tronic44 said:

It does look pretty good, probably the second best stadium in the PL. 😁

Yep, you can't beat Bournemouth😎

Having said that, Tottenham's Park lane stand behind the goal is bigger than the entire Bournemouth stadium by 6,000 more seats alone! 

11 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I think that WHL from the start has more atmosphere than the Emirates 

One of my best mates is an Arsenal fan and I've been down the Emirates a few times and it was not only dead compared to the old lane that had nearly 50% less capacity, it's even quieter than Highbury despite having nearly twice as many people.

The real football fans at Arsenal are too spread out and the stands are too far away from the pitch. The new Spurs stadium definitely must have used this as what not to do so they made the South Stand a single tier like the Kop and Dortmund and ensured the end stands are no more than 5 meters away from the pitch.  

The original plans to the new White Hart Lane were actually so similar to Arsenal, the only difference was the exterior but it's good to see them not only move to something different, but a unique ground that aims to capture the atmosphere and style of the old ones rather than a typical modern concrete bowl full of corporate cocks.