Spurs new stadium will be the greatest ever built

phil bottle

It looks amazing. It really doesn't matter what club has it, England has needed larger and more extravagant stadiums. If we have the best league in the world it should be this way so more people can attend and enjoy it.

Bet you can't wait Phil!

This guy is worth watching for regular updates - stadium is coming along nicely but there's still much to do by the look of things. 
I'm happy that it's still at Wembley for the time being as it is really easy for me to get to. 
Tried and failed to get Mina tickets for the Barca game. I'm dying for the new stadium to open and I can just jump on the bus again.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I bet Levy is rubbing his hands together at the thought of the contract penalty clauses! [emoji383][emoji383][emoji385][emoji385]
You know it, he'll have his pound of flesh, particularly with the embarassment.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

It looks amazing. It really doesn't matter what club has it, England has needed larger and more extravagant stadiums. If we have the best league in the world it should be this way so more people can attend and enjoy it.

Bet you can't wait Phil!
Aye, a chippy mate of mine is working there, he says it's amazing inside...and he's a wet spam fan [emoji41]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, SPFreely said:

Wow! Step aside Emirates and Wembley, this new stadium looks incredible!

A carpenter mate working there sent me some photos of the grass being laid today, can't wait to watch a game. Even Arsenal fans I know who've seen it from outside are impressed, which is saying something. I just hope we still have a team who can play in it :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

That Minecraft version is an awesome find :)

My mate almost got kicked off site for taking photos like the one below (he supports Wet Spam):

Iggy.jpg

What a cock...

...and I'm not talking about the statue...or even his penis😎