Destiny Calendar: Ajays first raid.

Event Title: Ajays first raid.
Event Author: crispymorgan
Calendar: Destiny Calendar
Event Date: 08/31/2018 08:00 PM

I've promised Ajay a raid since VoG.  For whatever reason, it's always been a bit of a challenge.  So Ideally I'd like to get one done.  Would help massively if people have had previous experience and know the ropes, but as long as we can make steady progress, it will be cool.

Ajays first raid.

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

54 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Crispy I can’t do this tonight but if tomorrow night is a possibility I’d be happy to help

Even if its not and theres a different one on, it would be cool to see another raid go down tomorrow.

44 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I can help if you want numbers but I’ve only run it once and under instruction from Lee and Chad!

Practice makes perfect Dave! Even if its not tonight we do need you to get on more raids so you get more comfortable at it dude.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Made great progress. Considering our relative inexperience, we did really well. Just Gaul to go now.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

5 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

Made great progress. Considering our relative inexperience, we did really well. Just Gaul to go now.

Via the FG App

I was shocked we got so far and listening to @Diddums constantly telling people to shut up😄😄

Would be nice to get this finished, and hopefully there were no awkward questions from Alex😉

It was a great run, one shotted baths and gauntlet didn't tale as long as last time. It just highlights our main problem most nights. In the heat of the battle we need to have less talking.

I was cool if you wanted me to explain stuff but i sat back most of the time as there was 2 or 3 people trying to explain every little bit! 😂😂😂

We'll nail Calus before reset for Alex I'm sure.

Twas fun, I was genuinely amazed at how well we spanked baths, dogs was easy to considering the mess it was.

Naereet needs to learn to keep quiet though, and that's coming from the most irriting person in the world. 

banlol.png

1 hour ago, Diddums said:

irriting person in the world. 

*irritating

Your nazi grammar has not been up to the standard we expect of you. Git gud.