Spyro Reignited Trilogy

I love Spyro so much. It's just as much fun now as it was went I was a kid, though way prettier now. I have to giggle at bit at myself when I realize I've just make the same stupid mistake I made when I first played it. I fully intend on getting to 110% on the first game again. 

On 11/26/2018 at 9:06 AM, Rumelylady said:

I love Spyro so much. It's just as much fun now as it was went I was a kid, though way prettier now. I have to giggle at bit at myself when I realize I've just make the same stupid mistake I made when I first played it. I fully intend on getting to 110% on the first game again. 

Nice if you remember how everything played then it’s going to be a wonderful nostalgic trip I’ve completed all three games and had a blast 

Nice if you remember how everything played then it’s going to be a wonderful nostalgic trip I’ve completed all three games and had a blast 
Do you think theres any replayability in the game Justin once completed?

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:
On 12/31/2018 at 11:54 AM, VGon_BGon48 said:

Do you think theres any replayability in the game Justin once completed?

No more than yes I replay when I want an easy game to relax to but if you know where everything is there really isn’t a sense of discovery plus I play the originals once in a great while but I always come back to it but I’m trying to look at it without the nostalgia glasses on but it’s hard not to