Tom Clancy's The Crew 2

I had the original which was a decent racer but that was sadly over-hyped and misleading by Ubisoft. It did have some pretty good support post-release especially with the Wild Run upgrade. Despite the huge competition in the racing genre, we have the sequel coming out this year and it looks impressive although a bit wonky in places. Not sure about the vehicle switching but like the first; the scale is supposedly massive and it could offer plenty to do with huge variety. I'll keep my eyes on this although I'm not expecting it to topple the likes of Forza. 

Watching that video, it just seems a little strange. It may work but I have my reservations. Very arcadey based on how the plane turns to a car mid-air and lands perfectly. I do like arcade style racers, but you don't need gimmicks as Need for Speed can show.

Some damning flaws here - lots of texture popping even on high end rig, no PVP multiplayer for months, Some bad audio, planes/boats are mediocre in events, loot boxes, pay to win elements, rubber-banding, empty open world etc....

I was interested but not now. All eyes on Forza Horizon 4 in dear old England

Some damning flaws here - lots of texture popping even on high end rig, no PVP multiplayer for months, Some bad audio, planes/boats are mediocre in events, loot boxes, pay to win elements, rubber-banding, empty open world etc....

It is a beta I suppose but I was like Phil and hoping for more. Has anyone seen how long it will be in beta and if updates are planned for it ahead of release?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:
On 6/27/2018 at 6:33 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

It is a beta I suppose but I was like Phil and hoping for more. Has anyone seen how long it will be in beta and if updates are planned for it ahead of release?

The game is finished and fully released at £50 - it's just missing the PvP MP which will be out around Christmas but everything else is done and nothing is planned to change or be improved. 

The game is finished and fully released at £50 - it's just missing the PvP MP which will be out around Christmas but everything else is done and nothing is planned to change or be improved. 
That's seriously disappointing then. Even if it was good I still don't understand the £50 price tag, its never been AAA title. Thanks for the heads up James.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:
4 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

That's seriously disappointing then. Even if it was good I still don't understand the £50 price tag, its never been AAA title. Thanks for the heads up James.

Seems like Ubisoft went back to their old ways with this game - an highly ambitious game on paper and it looks good but ultimately missing key features and far too watered down in places.  Not having a PvP option for an open world racer is pretty inexcusable and very disappointing. The game will be gone and forgotten by the time the MP arrives in 6 months but by then Forza Horizon 4 will be out and that looks far better across the board.