Forever Gaming's 'Feel Good' Fund

14 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

Fg is so amazing!!! Such an awesome group of lovely peeps, so glad @G_dub52  introduced me to this wonderland of gaming love 😁😁

image.jpeg.a0e82a4bc52f03a4c4a82d4a0d3a8d95.jpegYour welcome!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

19 hours ago, slamminbones said:

There's alot going on in my life and more stuff this week which I'm finding it all a little to hard to deal with.

After a rough day in work was not looking forward to coming home to an empty house well I have my dogs here but I get in to find a parcel for me and I'm completely speechless.

It may seem small to some people but things like this just shows there is some decent people out there that still care this has cheered me up and put a smile back on my face which I've not had for quite a while.

I know who this is down to but I can't thank FG enough all I can say is roll on November will need a step ladder for some man hugs.

20220404_192309.jpg

Well deserved dude 🙂

Great post @GazzaGarratt!!  Proof yet again just how awesome FG truly is!  Cheers to all that have donated towards this and to all that have received some goodies, do enjoy!  🤘

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to @GazzaGarrattand everyone at FG for the surprise parcel posted through my front door containing GT7. 

Like Lee mentioned, my playtime has been massively reduced thanks to the arrival of my son in my life. I wouldn’t wish things any different but things are not the same as before in many ways so it is so difficult to play up to date games with everybody nowadays.

Hopefully I will see you all back on online real soon and I really can’t express enough thanks for everything you guys and girls do 🙂 

APmVvKG.gif