Forever Gaming's 'Feel Good' Fund

Don't ever forget everyone, if you have someone in mind that you think they should get a nice warm 'Feel Good' gift, please let me know (just PM me). Equally if you want to help the cause you know what to do. I'd like to do 1 or 2 more in the coming weeks.

On 7/20/2018 at 7:58 AM, Diddums said:

I think you need a feel good gift Leigh ( @GazzaGarratt ) . Buy yourself a few beers for tonight's races, you've earned them!

That's kind of you dude but you know I won't. 😘 

I'd love to give some things out soon. I'll have to check the FGFGF and see what's in there. I already have one to give out that I meant to do for a while now.

The FGFGF managed to give a few little gifts tonight.

Looks like Sebba @ChaosGladiator will be joining us for a few GTA FG Races on Fridays from now on :D

Also, Mike @Commander_Undies can try out a dozen Steam games, including Resident Evil and Oddworld whilst he's getting a break from LoL :D

Not to mention we also gave some vouchers out through the Fantasy Football World Cup episode we had and we'll start doing FGer of the Month too for at least a year.

I'd love to do even more sooner rather than later. I'll see what we have in the FGFGF - I really appreciate every single one of you that gives to it. We wouldn't be able to keep putting smiles on FGers faces if you didn't keep giving. I hope this keeps being a decent installment in your lives.

15 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Much obliged Lee! I hope you realized you have created a monster though who WILL spend every race just fucking you lot over in any way possible ;)

That's exactly what I was hoping for ;) You deserve some good feels buddy  👍

As @Stretch616 made a tremendous effort to start a PPR recently (something you should all do btw ;)) and we feel that you should have some Feel Goodness on Destiny 2 with everyone else. Enjoy big man! ❤️

So most of you Rachel aka Rich aka Video Guru aka @tronic44. Well, he's been a rock for this place making his videos for us all around his mega busy job. He's also solely kept the 7 Days to die server going as well as support every single fun activity we've ever done at FG.

@Diddums got talking to Rich about playing Destiny which he said he would if Didds played Raft.

Well, as its abit of shift for all the things for Forsaken dropping, I think it was only fair, as a way of saying a big thank you for being the best friend to us all and FGer people could ask for, he'll have the current DLC and Forsaken all ready for him to bust some aliens come September 4th.

Thank you for being you Rich, you deserve way more than this and I hope theres some way we can keep showing our thanks for being a top all round FG legend.

For now the FGFGF is depleted. I'll be adding to it over the next few months.

As always, if you want to give into the FGFGF to help each other out then please use the donate button or PM for bank details.

Equally, if you have someone special you think we should help out or an idea of what we could do next please PM me also. This isn't locked down to any FGer in any country. We've proven that by now with people in different countries receiving their gifts.

We'll continue to do what we can for all of you. If people keep donating like they've done in the past then we've got a chance to keep this Feel Good motion up.

GGFG all.

Fuck me Leigh, that's a guilt trip if ever I've seen one, if Rachel doesn't play Density with us now his soul will die :D

Epic work  as always mate. I'll add a bit more next month, as I mentioned this month has fucked me up a bit due to changing pay dates. 

banlol.png

I just wanted to say a massive thnks to everyone, I’ve never been a massive destiny fan but have always been a massive fan of gaming with you all.

My game arrives on Wednesday but I’ve got a shoot on Thursday and then doing night shoots Friday - Sunday, so probably won’t be able to get on till next week. I’ve even bought a hard drive so I’ve got enough space to put the game on 😄

❤️ To all of you! I honestly means a lot that you’d think of me, especially as it’s been over a month since I’ve been able to get any videos up 🙈 I love this place and I love you guys ❤️

So we sent a few more packages recently to some FGers.@Dan94 chose his winnings from the World Cup fun we had, someone up North has had a packaged delivered whilst an American FGer has been able to play Forsaken now.

They'll be another little Feel Good something to be sent over the weekend.

Suffice to say this will be last for a while now as I'm also below 0 but it's all been worth it [emoji8][emoji173]

Thanks to the few of you that donated and kept us doing this. Here's hoping we can do this again over the next few months for other FG peeps.

GGFG

Last gift has hit. Ghost Recon Wildlands should be@amnotright 's by the end of tonight. Enjoy my friend and hope it brings back some smiles [emoji173]

How am I supposed top be miserable if you keep doing nice things?

http://imgur.com/a/W7HBq8V

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......