FG Throwback Thursday!

It's Thursday. So it's Throwback FG time again!

A lot of FG people played the crap out of Destiny and here's a short clip on how the Templar Challenge run went at the end of a very long night on our last attempt.

Credit to @Diddums, @crispymorgan, @Stretch616, @Greboth and@SensaiNemesis for nailing this before we lost the will to live!

GGFG.

Thursday FG Throwback time! Destiny 1 Crucible seems along time ago, but @warsaint98 (Chip) had an ace game here with The Last Word and a beast of a Machine Gun (why can't they come back to D2!?).

Only things I can see wrong Chip are 2 things; 1. You're a Hunter and 2. PTFO ;)

We really want to see more videos from you FGers. Get your YouTube account on here and get involved in the fun we have!

Thursday FG Throwback time!

Our Richyboi AKA @tronic44 AKA Rachel on a Thursday, as this nice little Black Ops montage back in the day!

Let's see some more golden oldies people!

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thursday FG Throwback time!

Our Richyboi AKA @tronic44 AKA Rachel on a Thursday, as this nice little Black Ops montage back in the day!

Let's see some more golden oldies people!

I think this is my least favourite video I’ve made 😄 

9 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I think this is my least favourite video I’ve made 😄 

LOL! That's why Throwback is so good! It doesn't matter how bad or good it is, its a golden oldie so it works!

It's that time again! Throwback Thursday FG is back with Tommy @BO7H B4RRELS waaaaaay back to the original Black Ops with little sweet Knife and Crossbow montage.

We really hope you enjoy looking back at these with us, be great to get more of you on board so we can keep the Throwbacks going!

GGFG

On 5/31/2018 at 5:57 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

@BO7H B4RRELS Tommy..what was the music? At the beginning I thought it was ZZ Top La Grange...was it The Beards?

I have no idea... it's been so long.  lol   I'm pretty sure at that point, all I knew how to do was use the music selections that Youtube offered to add to videos.  Sorry man.  But, yeah, it does sound like La Grange.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Let's have a FG Throwback Thursday shall we?!

Here's a really old top 5 CoD montage with some great moments from some FGers stuck in there!

Maybe we could start up some top 5 plays again someday soon...what do you reckon?!

Enjoy!

14 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Here's a really old top 5 CoD montage with some great moments from some FGers stuck in there!

Maybe we could start up some top 5 plays again someday soon...what do you reckon?!

Enjoy!

Would not mind another top 5 series... I’ve got some clips lying around 😏

31 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Enjoy!

Quality! And also, how toget an inferioty complex 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It's #FGTBT Time!

Yep, Throwback Thursday is back and we've got two good ol' Nade First Blood multikills. @TigerBurge  Chris with a triple Hail Mary way back from the Modern Warfare 3 days, followed by @Diddums Dave throwing his usual party popper for the quadkill on Black Ops 3!

Got any more that you wanna share? If you are an old or new FGer please get in touch as we want to spread the fun around even more this year 😎

I better go and practice my throwing skillz 💣💥

8 hours ago, TigerBurge said:

That was from MW3 😘

Yes, I've been told multiple times now by Breadcake @MrBiron  as well. I'll correct where I can 😘