New World!

Sennex

I decided to enchant my shovel and axe for the hell of it.....

Axe = Fortune III and 2 others

Shovel = Silk Touch plus 2 others

Wouldn't credit it, could you? :rolleyes:
If you don’t want the silk touch shovel, I’ll take it off your hands.  I’ve been after silk touch for a while as I want some grass blocks.
What does silk touch do?

Via the FG App

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What does silk touch do?

Via the FG App

Basically is breaks blocks as they are.  Dig a dirt block with grass on with a normal shovel and you end only get dirt but silk touch will break it with the grass still on.  Same applies to things like picks, break a stone block and you get cobblestone but with silk touch you'll get a stone block.  It has limited uses though as if you break ores like diamond, emerald or redstone you'll end up with the block (like you do for iron etc.) rather than the actual diamonds, emeralds or redstone dust.

1 hour ago, Sennex said:

@Greboth I put some grass blocks in your house. I think it was yours. There was an empty double chest on the first floor. I put them in there

Thanks man, not my house but I'm sure I can find them :)

Edit: I found them thanks.  I built that house just for looks but it isn’t my actual house.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

As long as its replanted, take what you need.

If you go into the house, on the second floor is a chest that has a ton of food stuff in it. I am going to migrate a lot of that into the windmill, but I haven't done it yet. Check both if you need to

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I've started building something East of spawn.  From the outside it will just look like a hole in the ground with a fence around it.  I've put a sign up as well so you know it is definitely my build.  I'm only mentioning it as I would kindly ask that you don't climb down the hole until I have finished the build - all I will say is it is something communal but it will work best as a surprise so no peaking :P

On 02/03/2018 at 11:10 PM, Greboth said:

I've started building something East of spawn.  From the outside it will just look like a hole in the ground with a fence around it.  I've put a sign up as well so you know it is definitely my build.  I'm only mentioning it as I would kindly ask that you don't climb down the hole until I have finished the build - all I will say is it is something communal but it will work best as a surprise so no peaking :P

That's ace! Nice one @Greboth!

Can you guess what it is yet? :P

40671706622_f7b8a6f933_o.png

After spending most of the last week testing ideas, rebuilding, trouble shooting, failing, building and more trouble shooting it finally works :D Now I just have to rebuild the whole thing without any mistakes on the server :(:lol:

It took faaaar longer than I care to admit to work out how to do it but should be good.  The first part of it is built, I built that last week.  This screenshot is the second part of the build :) But you’re right it wouldn’t do you any good as I disabled the first past of the build incase anyone was curious :lol: 

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

To quote a previous FG MC player (I forget who)...”do we have a trust issue here?” :lol::lol:

Well you never know :P but it actually helps me out as something happens as you move around so disabling it means I don't constantly trigger it as I'm building other bits :)

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Looking forward to it Greebs, and thanks for getting rid of my man-made cobwebs on my build.

No worries dude, though a sign you need to finish building your house ;)

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Still got the pikey horse next door though...just saying  :ph34r:

I'm kinda warming to him tbh :)

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

No worries dude, though a sign you need to finish building your house ;)

Yeah...there is that. I need to draw a plan of what house I want rather than just build it any old way.

Have you ever wonder how big a 21,000 block hole would be? well wonder no longer :P It took far longer than I expected but I can finally start building the actual thing I posted above.  And before anyone asks; yes I am regretting building this underground :(:lol:

39247461950_6f363759b2_o.png

1 hour ago, Greboth said:

Have you ever wonder how big a 21,000 block hole would be? well wonder no longer :P It took far longer than I expected but I can finally start building the actual thing I posted above.  And before anyone asks; yes I am regretting building this underground :(:lol:

39247461950_6f363759b2_o.png

Hope the walls, floor and ceiling will be uniform blocks when you finish! ;):)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 4/24/2018 at 4:24 PM, Greboth said:

I've finally pulled my finger out on this and 99.9% finished it.  There is still a few little bits to clear up and test before I open it up to everyone but I'm trying to get it done this week :)

Looking forward to it mate! 👍

Well that took waaaaayyyy longer than I expected but it's done....well sort of done.  I still need to build a roof and some decoration-ey stuff but it's done enough that you lot can go see what I've built.  Just follow the road the runs East out of the North end of spawn and you should find the new building and what awaits inside ;)