New World!

Sennex

I don’t think there is a need to tear down your house at spawn as I moved the nether portal.  I’ve been playing around with different blocks instead of sandstone for the roads.  Polished andesite seems to be the winner at the moment but still messing around but might change out all the sandstone at somepoint as I don’t think it fits the design of our village.

Also cool for the monsters, though I know I’m going to run in to a cave as I’ve forgotten :lol: 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Apparently I skipped pregenning the world when I made the new one. Not sure how I skipped that step, but I did.

Its running now. 

We are at 11905 out of 62500 chunks. its flying around doing about 60 or so chunks every 5 seconds. There might be some lag while its happening, but it shouldn't be to bad

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

World map is generated along with all chunks in a 3k x 3k range from spawn are done

link to world map.

http://198.27.83.113:31500/

I will be dumping that mod here soon, maybe in a week or 2, but I wanted to give folks time to use it and find stuff first.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There is a temple west of spawn, I am going to set up communal warp there for you guys to check out.

I don't want to destroy it, I wanted to see if we could build something there as well, its amazing to check out.

y6yUc6i.png

19 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I’m not at home for a couple of days to check, but I think I’ve been in there already. I’ll look when I get back....good place for mob farm! 

Good call!

We need to wall it in some more and do a few others things to it, but thats a great idea

I still have those spawners in a chest.

52 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Good call!

We need to wall it in some more and do a few others things to it, but thats a great idea

I still have those spawners in a chest.

What, like a dungeon thing? It works for me too!

Also Bart, could you upgrade me to a Member please as I checked on the server tonight and can't do anything whilst i'm a guest. Everything looks amazing already btw.

Just now, Sennex said:

sure thing, I can do it here in a minute, you should have messaged me

Yeah, sorry man just not near my phone and going to bed in a minute. Thanks for changing it so quickly.

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What, like a dungeon thing? It works for me too!

Also Bart, could you upgrade me to a Member please as I checked on the server tonight and can't do anything whilst i'm a guest. Everything looks amazing already btw.

Yay!!! Lee’s in da house! 

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Yay!!! Lee’s in da house! 
Told you I would eventually. We'll set up some game nights at some point soon Dave.

Via the FG App

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:25 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

Told you I would eventually. We'll set up some game nights at some point soon Dave.

Via the FG App

I'll set up a calendar event later, see if we can organise something to get everyone on who keeps saying they mean to join.

Also, I changed the sign outside your house :lol: 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

[mention=312]GazzaGarratt[/mention] Nice to see you've made a start Lee! Hoping for an invite to the house warming party. Has Dax had a go yet?
It's a start but I really need to think about how I exactly I want my house to look like! If I'm honest I don't trust Dax on our server mate, he also loves creative because he can do whatever he likes. He loves mainly killing sheep and blowing shit up. He did teach me how to do some awesome traps yesterday though! Maybe one day he can come on [emoji106]

I'll set up a calendar event later, see if we can organise something to get everyone on who keeps saying they mean to join.

Also, I changed the sign outside your house [emoji38] 
Great shout, thanks Greboth. As Mike said in the general event thread he started, tonight we'll make some events for the rest of the week and see how it pans out, this game included.

Via the FG App

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It's a start but I really need to think about how I exactly I want my house to look like! 

You've got neighbours...some pikey has built just down the road from you!! :ph34r::ph34r:

You've got neighbours...some pikey has built just down the road from you!! [emoji185][emoji185]
Bloody pikeys! I'll try and get on little by little as we go on, then I might set a trap for them to tell them to keep their distance [emoji6]

Via the FG App

On 2/11/2018 at 12:24 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Bloody pikeys! I'll try and get on little by little as we go on, then I might set a trap for them to tell them to keep their distance emoji6.png

Via the FG App

The pikeys have been on Lee...they said someone has thrown up a half finished house that's lowering the tone of the area and can we do something about it? :lol::lol: