New World!

Sennex

1. Mods Client side
    1. You all need to remove 2 mods
      1. All you do is go to the mods folder and look for two files with these names, and then delete them. 
        1. Aquaculture
        2. Giacomo's Fishing Net
      2. If you have questions let me know here, or on Whatsapp

2. Mods Server side
    1. I removed the above mods
    2. I also removed Dynmap. It wasn't a space hog but it was a hog as far as memory.

3. Once the world is generated, I will log in and set everything up as far as a work area. I am NOT going to really do more than clearing land for the plots and maybe a farm for all of us.
    1. Depending on how my son is I might work on a small boarding house for us all to use for beds and storage until we get our build area sorted 
    2. Also a portal to the Resource World.

4. If I have missed anything else I was supposed to do, let me know.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Server is up.

Still testing if anyone wants to log in and check out the spawn area. I think its good.

okay, server isn't up. I jumped the gun. It keeps spawning me in the ocean.

once I have a decent spawn, I will post again. Sorry folks 

Server is up, I need to set permissions as people log in. please PM me as soon as you go to log in so I can give proper access

Okay so to get Magnet mode, you all need this

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R10eWoEKrA9JAtA4s3S8OeCW5gs2Fa-V

I am not sure what happened to it for you guys, and I didn't change it, but here we go.

Download that zip file and place its contents in your Mods folder. The mods have almost zero impact on PC performance.

Once you start the game, open your inventory. 

you will see a grey circle near your characters picture. Click the circle and it will open this window

SpHC2J9.png

I already placed a magnet, its the weird circle thing that you see. I will leave a chest at spawn that has a bunch of magnet rings in it.

@Plumbers Crack if you need me to remote in and fix this for you, I will

We are in a Mega Taiga There is a forest to the south, and a small plains area further to the SE. 

Does that sound good to you guys? I will post a map once I finish making one

zTuNXfJ.png

Its about 500-600 meters to each edge. 

There is a jungle in the SW corner.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Been walkabouts and found a village :)  I think I'll use pillage until we get a resource world to rip into

@Sennex

Bart...I tried using the warp commands but I get a message saying I don't have permission to use this command. I think I had this problem before but can't remember how we fixed it

At the moment /spawn and /back work okay

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Should be working now. There was an issue with permissions last night and I needed to basically reset that whole mod.

I am working on that house I said I would do, right by the spawn. I will place beds and what not in it for folks. As well as a storage area.

I figure Wednesday or so next week I will up the difficulty from peaceful

House is done, there are 3 rooms on the second floor, and 2 villagers for trading. I killed shit tons of villagers until I finally got the 2 we have now. I honestly just gave up on getting a good one after killing so many.

I also set up a notice board if folks want to leave notes or requests in game.

Also free boats under the inn

Mining World portal is set up, but I will most likely move it.

The road size right now is huge at 9 blocks wide. I will most likely change this, and the materials once it stretches further out. I am going to set up a small "Road crew" donate bin near spawn as well, if you guys are ever in a position to donate then please do. I expect that project to take months though, so no hurry. Also I will place more donate "bins" around the area as I do stuff. 

My next project is building the road out to the plains area, and then starting a proper farm.

Overall for me, my goal is to NOT use creative mode for anything from now on. I don't want to get sucked into just getting things built immediately (outside what I have done already) as there is no sense of accomplishment

When I was makign my way out to where I will build my farm, I came across a shit ton of sheep and 3 horses.

I managed to almost capture them all. Most of the sheep are white, a few are grey. If you guys come across any dye's let me know.

hKCIA7w.png

Thank god I had so many trees for fences

The structures mod was updated with new buildings. BE CAREFUL in them!

I set off a series of explosions that sucked ass, but made a really great mine 

if you find chests, study the surrounding blocks first. I was dumb and didn't do that.

Also 2 cave spider spawners.

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

House is done, there are 3 rooms on the second floor, and 2 villagers for trading. I killed shit tons of villagers until I finally got the 2 we have now. I honestly just gave up on getting a good one after killing so many.

I also set up a notice board if folks want to leave notes or requests in game.

Also free boats under the inn

Mining World portal is set up, but I will most likely move it.

The road size right now is huge at 9 blocks wide. I will most likely change this, and the materials once it stretches further out. I am going to set up a small "Road crew" donate bin near spawn as well, if you guys are ever in a position to donate then please do. I expect that project to take months though, so no hurry. Also I will place more donate "bins" around the area as I do stuff. 

My next project is building the road out to the plains area, and then starting a proper farm.

Overall for me, my goal is to NOT use creative mode for anything from now on. I don't want to get sucked into just getting things built immediately (outside what I have done already) as there is no sense of accomplishment

Done well Bart...what sort of materials do you want for roads?

I made a change for you all

We now have

/warp  - Which is public. So everyone can use them. 

• /warp
    Retrieve a list of warppoints
  • /warp <warpname>
    Teleport to a warp point
  • /warp <warpname> <set|delete>
    Add or remove a warp point. Warp coordinates are set to where the player is standing

/pwarp - which is personal warp. Only you can use them

• /pwarp
    List your personal warppoints
  • /pwarp <add|remove> <name>
    Add or remove, at the current position, a personal warp point
  • /pwarp goto [name]
    Teleport to a defined personal warp point

LOLZ thats a ton of XP though.

Speaking of that, Tonight I will up the difficulty of the server to easy. Then over the weekend I will put it on normal.

So Expect mobs at some point

I've got a dig site on the resource world...once you get down low you get decent xp from redstone, lapis and coal seams as well as emeralds and diamonds.

I got the books from the village I found and the obsidian from a chest [emoji5]

I might put a blacksmith and/or baker on the road next, or is there anything else that would be better?

Via the FG App

On 1/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, Plumbers Crack said:

I've got a dig site on the resource world...once you get down low you get decent xp from redstone, lapis and coal seams as well as emeralds and diamonds.

I got the books from the village I found and the obsidian from a chest emoji5.png

I might put a blacksmith and/or baker on the road next, or is there anything else that would be better?

Via the FG App

IDK, do side roads, and then another house or something. Go nuts. I should have time to get back on in a few days

I was thinking we have 4 roads leading in each directtion so we could have something in the middle of the crossroads like a netherportal building.  I hoped in to creative and came up with this, though we can't have the water around it as we don't have enough room but we could still have the middle building.  Obviously in this screenshot the portals aren't lit but they would be in the world however as you need to stand in them to be teleported you can walk through them without a problem :)

If not directly in the middle of spawn then I can build a side road off west of spawn as no-one has built out that way yet.

25231879967_d978e583a1_o.png

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I’ll build some more roads and stuff [emoji4]

Is there any plan for the sandstone area in the middle of spawn? I have an idea for somethibg but it mean tearing some or all of it down.
Do it if Plumber and Bart are cool with it.

I'll be installing MC across the next few days [emoji106]

Via the FG App

I've been thinking about it some more and I think I will build it outside of the middle of spawn.  If it is in the middle then new players or teleporting will put you in the middle of the nether portals.  Also, building it off to the side somewhere gives the room to build it with the water around it etc. so I think I'll branch out West from spawn and build it off there somewhere.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I am going to push the main roads out towards my farm area, and then start building houses, stores and stuff back towards spawn.

If you want to build something like this over by that area, go nuts.

As far as the basic area I set up at spawn, let me know. Would you want to tear up the house I set there or the "Help Board"?

Also I was thinking of doing a map wall there as well. I can hold off though