Image result for happy birthday gaming

Say happy birthday to your favourite people in this thread!

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lee, you are the heart and soul of our community, we know who the cock and balls side is, but I'll focus on you for now.   Thank you so much for everything you do, all of your care and worry

Happy Birthday @Diddums @NCA-Paendrag and @Playertd   Hope you all have a fantastic day!   

So thought I'd share a little late present I got in the post today. As soon as I seen it had 'Leigh' on it I knew who it was from as he had said he was sending me some Thermal Paste. Well....this is

Posted Images

Happy birthday Lee! You sexy beast you [emoji6]

Again happy birthday Lee

Happi Burfday Lee! :1301_clap_tone2::1301_clap_tone2::1301_clap_tone2:

Favourite people only? Gonna be a short thread then! 
Happy birthday again Lee! [emoji512]

Happy birthday, Lee!!

Fanks people!!! [emoji173]

So thought I'd share a little late present I got in the post today.

As soon as I seen it had 'Leigh' on it I knew who it was from as he had said he was sending me some Thermal Paste. Well....this is what I ended up getting from him.

30cba016976a1a3f6fef902fc258653b.jpg

Thanks Dave [emoji23] [emoji173]

LOL!

We were literally in the middle of clearing out some drawers and Kyla kept asking me what I wanted to do with stuff and that's where it started. I forgot it was your birthday too so this was completely unrelated and NOT meant as a birthday present. A few bits and bobs I thought you might find handy.

banlol.png

• 3 weeks later...

Happy birthdays both!

burnfitbillyboy said

Well while me and Euan were trying to nail the strippers tonight, Fufu said she doesn't sleep around... Other than that the game is perfect

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the big 50 has arrived. I guess at some point I intend to grow up (but not just yet)

Special night, Charlie’s parents evening , ugh, will celebrate tomorrow night. My in laws sent me 50 cans of Old Speckled Hen, so at least I won’t go thirsty over the next few days. Cheers guys