Read this!

Diddums

Folks, please remember that Sennex and myself do this in our free time. It's not our job, we don't get paid for it, we do it because we enjoy it. With that in mind, if you have any issues, please report it via the forum, and not in game. When we're online, it's to relax and wind down, not come from a day job to continue working on a server. If you report anything via PM on the forum, we will be made aware of it and we'll deal with it when we have some time. 

Also, I'm expecting you guys to put in some effort too. If you log in and your stuff is gone or you lost it to a bug or whatever, then do a bit of research and come to us with a bit of info for us to work with. This isn't a playground that Sennex and I host, it's a community server. This means that we're all meant to help out to keep things running smoothly. If something goes wrong, see what you can do to fix it before you come to us. 

Some folks don't seem to realise how much work it can be maintaining a server. We also look after a website, a Teamspeak server, one of us has kids, we both have jobs, etc etc. I think you get the picture. 

I'm also looking for a new admin. Not someone who'll just take the title and chill out, but someone who's willing to learn how these things work, how to manage mods, restart servers, etc etc. I don't just need an admin, I need a team player. 

I'm going to start being a bit more strict now as some folks seem to think that our only purpose in life is to babysit this server, when said folks are perfectly capable of going "hey man, x just happened, and according to y site, it could be z". Don't just come to us and go "it broke, what now?"

Apologies if this came off as a bit harsh, but I need people to start realising that this is a community effort, not a show hosted by Dave & Bart that you guys are allowed to play on. 

Thanks for reading, I love you all, and stay classy fellow Minecrafters!

banlol.png

Hi, my name's Dylan well if ur willing to teach me then i will step in and help where i can

I'm not sure if it's just Dylan, the "hi my name is", the text formatting or that's he's offering to look after something, but this made me laugh my ass off on the train.

Edit: could also be the avatar.

Hi, my name's Dylan hi look guy iv got a background with coding and computer stuff  so it would be the case of just knowing what im doing and iv grow up a lot since i started collage so just give me a break plz 

lots of love Dylan 

Any good with Java?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

go read up on how to set up a craft bukkit server, then let me know if you have any questions

I recommend setting it up as you go, don't just read it.

We will try out forge and mcpc one you are know craft bukkit

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."