Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Rooney looked insanely good last night, our first goal was indeed lucky but when you've got Van Persie and Rooney knocking them in it's not too much bother. Hopefully we can wrap this group up nice and quickly this year :) Oh and we should of scored about 8 last night, don't know how we missed some of them, they were almost too easy.

Ronaldo proves how much of a better player he is then Bale by knocking in a hat trick last night, always nice to see.

Good win for Citeh last night, didn't know they knew how to win the the CL? ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing how Championship side Wigan do in the Europa League, it's mad to think they got relegated at the same time as winning the FA cup.

Ibrox? Yeah i do actually, it's one a the biggest stadiums in the UK. Unless they choose not to use it due to Rangers being in ???? don't remember which league but that would be retarded. So knowing this country we'll probably choose not to use it ;)

Oh god that Liverpool game today.. that was horrific. No idea what Rodgers was thinking playing 4 CB's..

Well at least Suarez's ban is over!

As if mikel scored...

Mourinhos interview after the game... Sounds like he's lost the plot tbh...
He wants to play mata, but only if mata changes position and changes his game...
Should have sold him before the window closed...

I know Mourinho's a great manager and everything, but why on earth is he refusing to play Mata?! He's arguably your best player. If Mourinho wants to win the title then he really should start playing him.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Oh god that Liverpool game today.. that was horrific. No idea what Rodgers was thinking playing 4 CB's..

Well at least Suarez's ban is over!

I know Mourinho's a great manager and everything, but why on earth is he refusing to play Mata?! He's arguably your best player. If Mourinho wants to win the title then he really should start playing him.

I support Liverpool dude, but I know exactly what ur saying...

On Liverpool game, apparently agger wasn't even fit so why was he even playing? As Enrique was on the bench so it wasn't like it was forced to play 4 CBS...

I wonder how its gonna work with Suarez back?

blackops2sig.jpg

Rich is strangley quiet in this thread!

Utd just didn't seem to have the passion or creativity to cope with city. It might be a long few seasons for utd fans if that's the best (sans Persie) that they can do.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Had Utd won Rich would've been singing all over the forum.

They just didn't turn up did they. 1 point from their games with Chelsea, Liverpool and now City, not the form of Champions is it.

There's so much quality now in the top teams in the premier league with Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City & Liverpool (albeit due to a good start) it wouldn't be totally out of the question to see them struggle for top 4 if they don't put the work in now